For you.

I'm writing this because I feel a lot of people need this reminder.

You mean something.

These three words are everything to me.

You all mean something.

Even if you feel different, you do.

You mean something to your parents, your friends, your pets, your siblings even to me. I know we all have our own problems, if you're happy then congratulations, you're at a good part of your life and I'm happy for you, but for a lot of people, the best part of our lives isn't now, some people are in a dark place and that's okay, it's okay to be broken, it's okay to be sad every once and again, but you don't have to be sad forever.

If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken. -Selena Gomez.

If you were thinking of doing something to yourself, please don't. If you harm yourself in anyway please stop. And yes I know it's not that easy, but I am here for you.

I know your probably thinking, this girl knows nothing.

That's not completely true.

Everyone has their story.

Some good.

Some bad.

I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't know how it felt, and I'm not going to launch into some sob story about my life, this isn't about me.

It's about you.

You're all beautiful whether you believe it or not.

You are a human, with one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can. - Dan Howell.

It's a good thing to be strange, normalness leads to sadness. - Phil Lester.

And I leave you on the most important note

Storms don't last forever.

I love you all and please contact me I am no therapist but I promise I will listen, I will care.

I love you all.

Sincerely, That one weird girl trying to make a difference.