she'll never love you (like i do)

my breath catches in my throat and i feel my own eyes filling with tears.

"yes," i whisper,"i love her."

and soohyeon nods with a smile and wipes her eyes.

"i knew it was too good to be true,"
she breathes out,
"sungjae was right."

i don't get a chance to ask about it before she starts again.

"he told me you'd just use me,"
she sobs,
"but is it bad i don't want this to end?"

tears roll down my cheeks, this isn't what i wanted.

"i love you."
she breathes out,
"why don't you see that? she can't love you like i could."

i don't know what to say, but she doesn't seem to want an answer anyways, she looks over my shoulder and then back to me and smiles softly.

"let's make her jealous, okay? for the last time."

she pulls me in close and we kiss,me keep kissing and i can feel their eyes burning into us, i try to put all my emotions into it but that's hard when you're trying to hold back tears.

i know that sungjae's smirking right now and i know sooyoung's watching with big pitiful eyes.

we pull back and smile at each other, she hugs me tightly and whispers,

"goodbye, kim yerim."she says

i smile too and this time i don't stop the tears,
"goodbye, yook soohyeon."

- and i swear a goodbye has never seemed so full of hope.

i look over at sooyoung, who's clenching her jaw and i smile sweetly. watchfully i spot sungjae's hand on her waist and i know she's made her choice.

:^))) my heart kinda hurt writing this #joyriforlifeeveniftheydontenduptogetherimsorryilyall