Chapter 5- sleeping over at miniminter's house

PoV Jess

"I need to leave" I said putting my pants back on
"No stay please" Simon said as he grabbed my hand
"Simon if Amy comes back here looking for me what will she think and do you know what's she like she will go mental she will kills us both, literally"
"I know Jess but I can't leave her can I? you know what's she's like with all her boyfriends leaving her"
"I know, what if i tell her about someone liking her?"
"What?! Like lie to her so she will leave me?! Yes!!"
"Okay I'll try and do something... Wait" "What?"
"Why do you want me to break you two up?"
"Really Jess, we have just had sex and you're asking me why I want to break up with her? She fucking mad and never puts out, I love you Jess, not her"

I froze....

"Okay right err u gunna let me go?" "No, we are gunna watch a film then you can go"
"Simon it's 1:30am I'll fall asleep"
"That's the point"

Simon pulled me back into the bed, I rested my head upon his chest his hand stroking my head and I slowly fell to sleep, I felt so safe, never had I felt this way before.

POV Simon
She was so peaceful, I'd never seen anyone like it, she layed perfectly on my chests and fell asleep, what more could a guy want? His dream girl falling to sleep in his arms everything was perfect.

The next day....