Day 2-People On Board the Ghost

Song: Rey's Theme

Seriously, it FITS LIKE IT IS MAGIC.

--------------------------------------

S A B I N E

Kanan nodded at me. I activated the pad and read out the first entry. When I finished, a raspy voice muttered out,"Stupid Kuu'taar brats."

I looked up to see Asajj Ventress.

"You know these knife-wielding kids?" asked Hera.

Asajj Ventress had joined the Rebels after we found her with a very winded Ahsoka who seemed to be recovering from her battle against Vader. Ventress used to operate alone against the Empire, but when Ahsoka asked her to stay, the sneaky witch agreed without hesitance.

I don't like Ventress.

Ventress looked at Hera. "Yes, I know those brats. They call themselves the Kuu'taar which is from a fusion of Binary and another language that I don't know about. But the name means Knife Justice when translated. Problem is, they don't live up to their name."

   I was dubious at the fact Ventress even knew what "justice" meant. Suddenly, the stupid Dathomirian turned to me. "I might know what 'justice' means better than you, Mando."

   "Stupid mind-reading Force-cursed witch," I mumbled, knowing that if I thought it, Ventress would still know.

   "Alright, enough you two," Hera said. "Go get some rest. It was a long day."

"Not until we give you our intel," Ahsoka put in. Does she know those knife-wielding kriffing boys? I suddenly wondered.

"Are you depriving us of sleep, Padawan?" teased the stupid cursed kriffing Dathomirian.

Ahsoka just smiled. "I could, but I don't need to." Continuing on, she reported,"I found out today that the Empire doesn't have Ezra."

Gasps filled the room. "Who else, if not the Empire?" I asked tentatively, while thousands of possibilities ran through my head. The kriffing Dathomirian witches? The Death Watch? Some bounty hunter?

"Stupid Mando," tutted Ventress. I glared wholeheartedly and she ignored me. "A bounty hunter needs someone to pay them. The Death Watch has no reason to take in the boy. They don't like the Empire."

"But you don't know the Death Watch like I do, witch!" I cut in. "They can find any reason to help the Empire. As do all Mandalorians. I started out as an imperial cadet. But Mandalorians are generally greedy, and they will do whatever they think will benefit them financially."

"But the Empire doesn't have Ezra," Hera chimed in. "Ahsoka, did the Empire have any record of getting Ezra's bounty?"

Ahsoka shook her head. "No, but Sabine has a point." I beamed at her. "Mandalorians have done this before. They take an influential part of quarrelling sides and then see who will best supoort them financially. And knowing Ezra, he would have escaped, run away, or whatever so much the Mandalorians wouldn't have called anyone."

"Let's take the brain boggler to bed." growled Zeb. "I'm tired."

You didn't have to be force-sensitive to feel the mutual agreement in the room.

-------------------------------------------------

LE LONG AWAITED UPDAT IS HERE!!!!!

EVERYONE REJOICE!

ENTRY TWO, DAY THREE IS COMING...uhh...TOMORROW OR TODAY OR SOMEDAY SOON!

THANKS!