Day Three | Where Am I?

e z r a   b r i d g e r

   "Where am I?" I ask for the ninety-sixth time. 

   I think it's been three days since I was whisked away by this masked girl. I don't know why she wants me. I don't know who the kriff she is. I don't know where I am. 

   I tried to calculate where this weird planet was. I vaguely remembered Kanan teaching me ho to measure the distance between a planet to another, but it was too boring a lesson. All the talk about conversions from lightspeed time  to normal time nulled my brain to sleep. Kanan was definitely not pleased. 

   My kidnapper was dressed in total black. Her turtleneck floor-length robes was action-worn and her gloves were weathered. She wore a short hooded cape and had a helmet on. The helmet looked like the Phase One clone trooper helmets Rex was talking about, except grey and black. The only reason why I paid attention was because he said "helmet".

    I still have an attraction to helmets. 

   The woman knelt down in front of me. She kept me in a straitjacket and cuffs that had layers upon layers of security so I wouldn't escape them. And she had an inhibitor collar on me that nullified my Force powers. At the moment, she had chained me to a small rock on the ground. Well, small compared to the mammoth rocks that were all around this weird planet. 

   "This planet...is the ancient home of the Mirialans," she said. She obviously had a voice scrambler in the helmet. And they were the first words she had ever said to me since she snatched me.

   "Okay, cool. Who the kriff are you?" I ask, a little of my arrogance peeking out of it's hidey-hole.

   The woman chuckled. Her hands reached for her hood and pulled it off. I raised an eyebrow. She was obviously taking her time. 

   "Hurry up, we don't have all day!" I urged. "Well, I do have all day, but you normally go off and hunting for something, don't you?"

   "Patience, Ezra," she said. I froze. I knew those words well.

   "Barriss!" I shouted. She saw me and smiled. 

   "Hello little Ezra. It's nice to see you again," she said.

   I put my hands on my hips. "I'm not so little anymore! I'm nine!"

   She laughed. "You're growing up, Ezra."

   I grabbed her hand. "Can you show me that awesome trick you did yesterday again, please?"

   She looked down at me, amusement and...nostalgia?...flooding through her eyes. "Patience, Ezra."

   I shook my head in denial. "No, no, no, don't tell me you're-"

   Her helmet came off. I gasped. 

   "Hello little Ezra," Barriss said in her sweet voice. "You remember me, don't you?"

---------------------

At last! The long awaited chapter! Sound the trumpets! *silence* Kriffing karabast...

Yes, I am alive, and yes, this chapter is mind-blowing, and yes, Ahsoka and Kanan's suspicions have been proven correct, BUT...Let's just say there's more to Barriss and her plans...

Cue the groans of "Not another plot twist!"

Although, how many plot twists are in this book? I dunno. I really dunno. 

Look, guys, if you have ANY predictions...comment them below! 'm really curious to see your thoughts and if they line up with my overcomplicated story I have planned...well, let's just say I won't let on ;)