Chapter 13

Author's Note: So you guys were right, that wasn't the last of Victoria but you'll see her one more time before it's all said and done. And someone get some haterade for Lauren cause she's going to need it next chapter that's when shits really gonna pop off.

Ever get that feeling that something bad is going to happen. Well I got the feeling and sure enough something terrible happened. Over the past few weeks Elijah had been coming home late from practice but shook it off as him getting prepared for the new season. I knew something had to be up when he left for a trip to London without giving me any details. Now normally I don't pay attention to gossip sites but when Lauren texted me a link to an article while Leana and I were headed to my doctors appointment. I was pissed and ready to kill my husband when he got home.

International soccer star Elijah Blake was seen out with his ex-fiancé Victoria Wellington this past weekend looking very much in love. If we all can remember Elijah recently got married a few months ago so could this mean trouble in paradise already. Sources say he needed time apart from his wife after things got to hot to handle after an argument between the two about a photoshoot done with Wellington. Below is picture posted on Victoria's Instagram of the pair of the recent photoshoot the two did together. What do you guys think, are you team Victoria or team Wifey? Let us know your pick and comment your thoughts on the situation.

Was Elijah really cheating on me with Victoria? Was she the reason for his late night practices and sudden trip to London? Why now? Why did he lie and tell me he was over her when clearly he wasn't?

After I got checked in and called to the back I showed Leana the article.

 "Looks like I'm going to jail for double homicide." she said handing me back my phone

"You're not going to kill them, we don't even know if any of this is true or Elijah's side of the story."

"That doesn't matter this is like Marcus all over again but this time there's a marriage and  children involved."

"Can we just get through this appointment and worry about it after."

"Fine." She started to pout in the corner like a child but I ignored her and focused my attention on my doctor who had just walked in. She did the basics and started to give me an ultrasound.

"Your blood pressure is pretty high today Alana, which is causing the babies to go into stress. This can be very bad for someone that is carrying twins and could lead to some serious complications if not monitored closely. To avoid you going into early labor I'm going to send you to the hospital to monitor you over night and make sure that nothing happens with the babies."

I nodded and we went to the hospital after getting a few things from my house.

"It's sad, that I have to kill my best friend." my brother said sitting next to me in my hospital room