Post # 10

*The story behind this bitch*

I am a girl who can buy my own luxury and if that's a problem for you, then that's your problem. I have lots of friends that are boys and never have I ever let them pay for what I buy or eat. If they do, I make sure I pay for them next time. That's not because I am feminist, that's because I have self-respect.

I party, I drink occasionally, I sometimes come home late. I put make-up when I want to. I wear short dresses when I feel like. I want to enjoy as well instead of burying my face under textbooks all the time.

I have slept with people I love and who I thought loved me. I have fallen out of love. I have fallen in love with wrong guy. That's not because I am a slut, it is because I am a human and I make mistakes.

I have been hit by my boyfriend who claimed to love me so much and I have dumped him because I really love myself so much. It doesn't matter if I am just slapped, hitting me is hitting me, and that is something I cannot take. Yes, I am my father's princess, and no, I don't want you to treat me like your queen. I just don't want you to treat me like shit because really, I am no shit. I am someone's loved daughter, someone's respected sister, someone's best friend. You see, my world really doesn't revolve around you.

My heart has been broken many times. I have cried over someone till I got sick. I have been betrayed by my friends. Yes, I even became suicidal. But I stitched back my heart and it may not be perfect, but it works just fine. I wiped away my tears and pretended to smile and before long, I wasn't pretending anymore. My faith of friends didn't disappear, instead, I made new friends, better friends, and they showed me that we should definitely not waste our life over someone. No one is worth your life because once you are gone, you will be forgotten, so why not live when you are alive?

You may think I am a bitch but you don't know half the story behind this bitch. You might hate that I don't trust easily, but this bitch has been betrayed so many times, she sure does take time but she still trusts. She trusts the people who deserves it.

You may think this bitch laughs too much, but this bitch has cried all she can.

You may think this bitch is show-off, but she is just shy. She takes time to get comfortable with people. Know me, and then you will wish for me to shut up. Or just look at me from distance and hate me.

You may think this bitch loves herself way too much, she does and that's not because she is narcissistic, it is because she has learned it in hard way that in the end, what matters most is if she loves herself.

Sit with me, ask me and know me, and I will happily accept your verdict if I am bitch or not. Make no mistake, I will accept it but it won't affect me. I have learned to move on with anything quickly. Don't think am bluffing, 'experience' truly is the greatest teacher.

I maybe a girl who has been broken, but I am also a girl who fixed it back. I am a girl who will never quit. I am a girl who will always believe in 'true love' but I am also a girl who knows what fairytale is. I am a girl who will cook and wash your clothes but I am also a girl who will work in office and hang around with her friends. But mostly, I am a girl who will always cry easily but also a girl, who knows how to wipe it away and smile.

I am not a perfect person but who is?