Can you relate?

She's hot, she’s beautiful in her own sexy ways. It takes a real struggle everyday to wake up and the face the demons dressed in the costumes of angels in front of her.

She is different unlike many others around her. She cries herself to sleep every night but wakes up every morning with her enchanting smile, ready to take the world and crush it under her feet.

She has a dirty mind, one that can put anybody individual’s to shame with its reflections but she acts like she is the only innocent creature on this planet. Her dirty thoughts are hidden under that secret sly smile. It is a real hard battle to let it out in front of someone because the world and the society expects her to be a doll that never speaks what is on her mind.

She is secretly in love with a guy; she would never tell the world about. Because she knows the he was never hers and will never be. Moreover, she’s afraid to be judged by those who have been through the same circumstances she is going through. The insecurities within her heart hold her back; making her worried of the happenings that will take place in the future.

She dresses herself differently for every occasion that makes her feel that she’s evolving over a period of time.

She holds a beautiful heart within her chest for she is afraid to lose it to whoever gives her false hopes or makes her happy for a temporary period of time. She has ugly thoughts about what the world and its people would give her if she gives them what she has!

The amazing part of the story is, she (even after facing so much in life) gets up, works over all her insecurities and works really hard to reach where she sees herself to be. Helps people; in order to help herself. Forgets about the pain a particular section of people have given to her; gives them so much warmth, affection and love in return that they feel guilty within.

Goes up to herself every single time. Talks in front of a mirror, face-to-face n convinces herself to understand that it is not about the man she loves but about the one that loves her or will love her. And finally helps herself move on with memories for a lifetime!

After all, she’s poetry and poetry is chaos.

- Alefiya | fanpost

Hit like :)