Introduction

Congratulations. If you are reading this it means either you are an atheist or are curious about atheism.

So let's get one thing straight. I am an atheist. So everything I write will be according to what I think atheism is. I also like to joke around hence the book will contain jokes about religion and God. I am an ex-Hindu, but my jokes will be from every religion that I know of. Those are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. If you are bored out of your mind read this book.

If you are a jobless theist with a sense of humor, you can read this. Bored read this book. Expecting a baby read this book. Thinking the world is going to end, read this book.

I would like to also state that, the answer to all your questions CAN'T be found in this book. But hey don't be a pessimist, if Noah can build an arc large enough to carry the entire planet's species, then maybe you can get something from this book. Then again as the saying goes ice cream was not built in a day.....Wait sorry not ice cream, Paris. Okay I don't know it starts with R or someth... I got it Russia. Yay. So as I was saying Russia was not built in a day. So don't give up on the book, as you can very well see it is written by a very intelligent author.