Chapter 4

Sorry late again 🙊🙊🙊

********†*****†****†***†***
Now we learned what atheist are and how difficult it is for them. You can see why they argue most of the time, since their views are ignored or frowned upon by their families or society.

Well most of are wondering what should we do with this information or realization that OMG theist are so stupid. Most like me live life with zero interest of correcting their ignorance cause it doesn't effect us personally. There are others like Mr Dawkins who try to educate the public about their stupidity.
It's up to you to decide what you choose to do,even I am confused at times what way should I approach this matter without hurting anybody's feeling. Thus the choice is given to you. All I say is never argue with anger as your advocate always and I mean ALWAYS fight with reason and evidence as your sidekick.
You can also choose to ignore those hardcore theist and be your happy-go-lucky self, or when confronted you fight back.
Just remember whatever argument they make about let them know that, no atheist killed anyone for their lack of belief and also hope till the day I die that remains the same ( and if you don't remember I already said the same thing twice :p)
I am a partial agnostic since I have few friends who believe in creationism. But don't come yelling at me, it difficult to talk sense into them, I believe it would be much easier for me to teach a rock to fly then convince these people that they are absolutely wrong and are idiots for believe in this crap in the 21st century.