Chapter 2

Soooo right now you are debating how could big bang happen if God created everything. Or evolution be possible if the Holy being created us in his image.

So let me give it to you straight. Religion can be like a possessive girlfriend/boyfriend (I am not stereotyping any genders) they don't want you to look at any other religion and when you ask why they are being unreasonable,welcome world War three.

No hate on any religion just hate on all religion. During this crucial time you could either :
1) see some "act of God" and fall back to your God loving self like 90% of world population.
2) maybe when you see this "act of God" you use the intellect that evolution provided us and understand that, this act was actually random chances or a natural occurrence that you never noticed before.

In both cases I wish you all  happiness. If you are the latter group then I welcome you to next few chapters where we will laugh and learn that religion is silly. So it's okay to laugh at it.

Okay as I said earlier you are not able to relate religion and science. It's okay if you see flaws in religion that others have not found or completely ignore. It means who have logic in your brain and happen to stand firm with evidence or blind beliefs.

Even if I say all this most of my friend are theist and might kill me for saying all of this. But hey, no atheist has killed anyone due to or for his ideology.