Chapter 3

Let's now talk about you.  Most of you have either have parents who are religious or relatives who are love religion as if it was their own child. So you feel out of place in this world and when you try to explain your views. They yell at you for questioning God. And most of the time this upsets you and you remain quiet about your views. I know when I told my parents I don't believe in God they told me I hadn't experienced life and don't have enough knowledge to make a decision like that. This would have been fine if I was 10 but as a 20 year old, this annoyed me.

Sorry for ranting (hehehe) let's get back to you. Don't do the mistake I did by quieting my voice. Speak up for yourself and if are wrong, what the hell, don't ever regret in not raising your voice for your views. You don't know ( I mean we know) they could be wrong.

After all this you must be feeling confident about yourself and what you stand for otherwise, what's the use of having ideas and opinion.

The with atheism is that we don't have a holy book like Christian, Islam or Hinduism. So there isn't a proper way to an atheist. There is Richard Dawkins book 'The God delusion' but it's just a book like the theory of everything or. They are good book filled with a scientific understanding of the universe but till date no one has killed each other because of those books. So atheist are allowed to express themselves within the limits of the law. That has been discussed and understood as something that can actually harm society ( unlike homosexuality).