Chapter 1: The new guy.

Jungkooks POV

Im already starting to miss home....its not like I dont like it here.its just that I dont even know  anyone here! well its not like i can change the thing that already happened anyway. *sigh*

*Flashback*

"Hurry up dear were getting late!"

"Yah! jungkook! stop keeping me and your mother waiting! say your goodbyes and come fast or else well leave you here!" 

"Okay! Okay im coming im coming!"

after jungkook said his goodbyes to his best friends and people who live next door he hurried to his car and got in fast.

"Ok. im here lets go."

*Flashback End*

*sigh* I dont why i just had to come to school this early in the morning..well you cant help it anyway and man its so darn quiet in here! might as well draw cause thats the only thing i can do anyway other than sit here and wait for 30 more minutes and getting bored. And i think im sitting on someone elses desk..but who cares ill just wait and when the owner comes ill just say sorry and that i didnt know it was theirs and finish the conversation there and mind my own things after that.

After some time other students stared to come.And when ever one of them came they looked at me like as if they've seen a ghost or something like that and slowly whispers started and i could hear my name within those whispers the other students were having. And finally a guy got the courage and came up to to warn me about something.

"H-hey new kid i k-know that your new here b-bu-"

but before he could finish he was cut of by another guy.

"Well well well what do we have here?"

A/N 

Well that was my first chapter of y first fanfiction hope its okay.......and thanks for reading ill try my even harder next time!