Chapter 20

Third persons P.O.V

Taehyung slowly leaned close to Jungkooks face closing the gap between them.

Their lips moved against each others in a soft, slow and steady motion. The kiss was sweet, Jungkook could, somehow, feel the love radiating from the kiss.

What's funny is that the kiss wasn't coming from just anyone,it was coming from Kim Taehyung. The guy who bullied him, the guy who made him scared for his life...the guy who made his heart race like it never did.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs collar with both oh his hands in a fist and trying to deepen the kiss by leaning forward towards Taehyung while slowly closing his eyes.

On the other hand Taehyung brought his hands up and cupped Jungkooks face gently and smiled into the kiss which went unnoticed by jungkook somehow.

The kiss lasted for about 5 more seconds before they pulled apart, both were panting slowly. Their eyes kept looking at each others slightly swollen lips then it traveled to their eyes, staring at each others eyes and getting lost in them. They could even see their own reflection on the others eyes.

Both of their heart raced as they did, 'if only you knew how my heart felt' both of them thought as they stared at each other. But then their staring moment was broken off by a knock on the door.

Taehyung shouted a "come in!" and entered a nurse carrying food for Jungkook

"Im sorry to disturb you but your food is here Jeon Jungkook, after you have finished please leave the tray on the table and someone will come and collect it" the nurse advised and soon left with a bow.

Jungkook just stared at the food, not wanting to eat it since he hated hospital food.

"Why do you keep staring at it? just eat it.." Taehyung whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"But I hate the food hospitals make...it tastes horrible" JungKook said as he sighed

"I know but seriously you have to...unless you want to be stuck here for one week and stay with the hospital food for the rest of the time" Taehyung warned JungKook

But in return he only got a sigh form JungKook "here ill feed you so say 'ahh'" Taehyung said as he took the food and brought closer to JungKooks face.

Jungkook blushed and opened his mouth hesitantly before trying to eat the food but failed as Taehyung retreated his hand from his face and pouted

"I thought I said you have to say 'ahh' so do it" Taehyung ordered JungKook

Then JungKook did as he asked and said 'ahh' before he got fed by Taehyung and surprisingly the food didn't taste that bad but it could be better.

And so it went on and soon Jungkooks food finished and Taehyung took the tray and kept it on the table beside the bed jungkook lied on.

Felling his stomach full JungKook yawed and felt sleep take over

"Felling sleepy?" Taehyung asked

"mmm yeah.. I fell so full and now I feel sleepy~~" jungkook said with another yawn

Taehyung chuckled and told Jungkook "Sleep, you must really be tired from today"

JungKook only nodded and before he knew he had fallen asleep.

Taehyung watched the younger boy fall asleep and softly ruffled his smooth hair and placed a small, sweet, and love filled peck on JungKooks face before whispering "Good night, Sleep tight...I'll always watch over you and love you Jeon Jungkook"

Just as he was about to leave he quickly kissed JungKooks forehead and left the room and drove home and fell asleep on his comfortable bed and filled him thoughts about Jungkook and how he looked cute yet so beautiful and hot in those hospital uniform and soon he fell asleep thinking about JungKook and from time to time he would say in his sleep things like

"I love you Jungkook"

"Please be mine"

"I'm sorry for the past"

"Forgive me Jungkook"

"ill always love you"

NOT READ AGAIN FOR MISTAKES--