Chapter 5: Project for a disaster!?!

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

I woke up as the sun rays attacked my naked face.

It was another day of hell I knew I couldn't miss it no matter how much I wanted to...*sigh* I got out of bed and went to freshen up.

After I got out I quickly changed to my school uniform and went downstairs I didn't feel like eating so I just grabbed my bag and went out headed to school.

On the way I started to think how everyone was doing back in home and mostly Him as I was in my deep thinking I didn't know where I was walking causing me to bump into someone making me and them fall on our butts.

"AISH! ARE YOU AN IDIOT!? DONT YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!?!?" The chubby guy said
"Ah im really sorry I didn't know where I was going...." I said as I lended(is that a word if no just bare with it.) A helping hand for him to get up." *sigh*...its okay but next time be careful...okay?" "Okay." "Good. ^_^"

after that we went in our own ways.

When I reached school I dashed to the classroom because I was late but tge teacher wasnt there. Must be my lucky day huh.

And just like yesterday Taehyung was on my right..looking at him sent shivers down my spine.

-------------------------------

The classes were normal and now it was lunch time. I stayed in class because it was crowded as heck.

After it calmed down a bit I headed out to the school cafeteria.

I got my lunch and standing for some minutes felt like hours but I finally found a empty table.

When I ws eating I felt someone sit beside me. I looked at my right and found the guy that I bumped this morning.

"OH hi"-Jungkook
"Hey! We met this morning remember? "-chubby guy
"uhh yeah..."-Jk
"My names Jimin by the way"-jimin
"Jungkook"
" Well I got to go bye see ya jungkook!" He said waving his hand.

'Well that was weird...' jungkook thought to himself and finshed eating his lunch.

------------------------------

Lunch time ended and the classes went normally AGAIN. and it was finally home time it would be a great moment for normal people but for jungkook it was horrible he had to go to Taehyungs house...

" Hey. Lets get going already. "
"huh? Oh yeah sure lets go..."

The walk to Taehyungs house was waaayyy to quiet none of them shuttered a single world

When they reached his house it wss dead silent meaning Taehyungs parents weren't home both were out of country for business.

They made their way to v's room and man it was HUGE! Jungkooks jaw dropped causing tae to chuckle.

They took out their sketch books. but then they wondered who would be the one to pose and whod draw.

"sooo.... whos gonna draw?.."-Tae
"uhh i dont know....? rock paper scissors loser gets to draw and winner gets to pose..?"-JK

Taehyung simply nodded in agreement and it ended with Jungkook losing and tae winning. Taehyung went to his bed and posed while Jungkook got a chair and started to draw taehyung. but in the middle they couldnt stop bickering over taehyung moving TO MUCH.

"YAH!!! STOP MOVING SO MUCH!"-Jungkook
"HEY! I CANT HELP IT OKAY!? I CANT STAY IN ONE PLACE FOR TOO LONG!"-Taehyung
"WELL YOULL HAVE TO!"-Jungkook
"I CANT AND WONT!"-Taehyung
"YAH! JUST.STAY.IN.ONE.PLACE.!!!!"
"ugh..FINE."

After that they once again became quiet and in the middle jungkook stuck his tounge upwards. Taehyung took a note of that and an idea flashed in his mind making him flash a evil smirk on his devilish face.

Tae got off the bed and stood up walking towards Jungkook but he was to distracted to take notice to taehyung infront of him but when he did it was to late...................their lips connected.......jungkooks eyes widened......still shocked and trying to take in what was happening right now...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

-----------------------------------------------

first of all i wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH bts-army for giving me an idea for what to write.

well here it is....i dont know if your reading this but..i wanna ask

is this story good..? cuz i dun feel like it is..ya know. and sorry it took long i dont have my laptop cuz im in a different country right now and i didnt bring my laptop with me.   TT_TT    aand my phone takes a long time to type and makes a lot of typoos. welp hope you enjoyed the chapter