Chapter 11: Why.....?

Great.

JUST.GREAT

Guess who just flipping kidnapped me?

Its Kim Freaking Taehyung.

Just what the heck does he want!?

My day has been worse already because of Chanyeol getting into a fight but now it's even more worse. Thanks Alot Kim Taehyung.

*Flashback*

*No ones pov*

It was just a normal day.

Jungkook and Chanyeol were walking in the hallway talking and laughing.

Untill Chanyeol bumped into someone causing both the parties to fall down on their buts.

Chanyeol was going to apologise to the guy untill...

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING WOULD YOU!? ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING NERD."

'Ok thats it' Chanyeol thought.

You see Chanyeol had a weak eyesight. He wouldn't mind being made fun of if it wasn't that much.

But calling him a nerd would always cause his blood to boil in anger because he wasnt even near being a nerd!

Sure he was smart but that was on another topic.

Jungkook knew EXACTLY what was going on Chanyeols mind.

He tried to calm him down......but....failed.

"Hey...Chanyeol..lets g----"

Jungkook got cuted (that a word?) off by Chanyeol

"NERD!? YEAH RIGHT! LOOK AT YOUR SELF FIRST SHORTIE!"

"Shortie!? You little piece of Sh*t!" And then baekhyun delivered a punch on Chanyeols face. Making his glasses fall off.

When Beakhyun saw Chanyeols face without his glasses he felt butterflies in his stomach , His heart started to beat faster and faster and blushed like crazy.

His cheeks were even redder than a tomato.

But he was brought back to reality when he felt a hard fist on his right cheek.

and man that punch was harder than a bolder falling on top of you from Mt. Everest.

Beakhyun was about to say something to Chanyeol

But luckily the teacher came in running like a wild buffalo who got on the lose.

Both of them were about to make a run for it but sadly....they failed

"HEY!!! YOU TWO THERE! STOP RIGHT NOW!" said the teacher grabbing both of their collars on their shirt.

"Shit." both of them cursed under their breaths at the same time.

"You guys are going to have detention for 5 hours after school. no excuses AND i better not find you two fighting again even if its on a small topic. otherwise more detention."

With that the teacher left them in the hallway all alone.

Once there wasn't any sign of the teacher left they started barking again at each other.

"hah. Great job. because of you i got detention." hissed Baekhyun

"ME!? yeah right i think your forgetting that I'M in detention to"

"are you trying to say this was all my fault!?"

"well i dont know....wait lemme think. oh wait it is your fault! if you had not bumped in to me this would never would have happened even in the first place!"