Chapter 1 : The Way

A/N : PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !! I'll Keep Updating if you do :)

We suddenly arrived at the party , It was real loud - it sounded real turnt up !

''...Yeah , pick us up at 02:00am'' , Jacob told the driver . He looked really good with that shirt , well i mean he always looks good . ''You coming in ?'' he said giggling while I woke up from the day dreaming he got me in .

''Yeah sure ... hold up''

We walked into the club together , there was still a hallway to the main center of the club ( thats where we were headed)

While we were walking , I couldn't stop looking at him , I wanted so bad to hold his hand & tell everyone out there I love him

I wanted to kiss those plump lips right here and now , I just wanted to make him feel special . But sadly I can't we're in public . IT WAS THE LONGEST WALK EVER !! but suddenly we got there .

''Thank God!'' I exclaimed whilst gasping , ''What was that ?'' ''Oh ..uhm nothing'' . It was really loud in here , everybody was enjoying themselves .

We soon walked over to our section , thats when we saw Lauren and the others

''What took y'all so long !?'' Keri said - while trying to get a hug from both of us . ''My friend here , Chres was too lazy too get up '' I looked and him and shook my head .

He plays too much . ''Well sit down !'' . She started handing us drinks and all . ''So uhm .. where's ray and Lauren and all the others ?'' I asked , plainfully. ''Oh they're on the dance floor '' ''oh ..'' . Her and Jacob started talking for a while it got real awkward . well, for me .

Music : ''....I love the way you make me feel , i love it , i love it''

''Oh My God , I LOVE THIS SONG ! Jacob come and dance with me ! '' she pulled his hand before he could even say anything . I tried asking him when'd they'd be back , but he got lost in the crowd . 

''guess i'm here all alone now ...''

a few hours later , is when everyone decided to go home ..

THEY must've really enjoyed themselves ... The others got in they're own rides . Me and Jacob got in the same car we arrived in ..

I got in and closed the door , a few seconds later he got in . ''RallyVale Hotels , please'' he told the driver . He noticed I was kinda off .

''I knew I shouldn't have came ...'' I whispered enough for him to hear

''What do you mean ?''

He started looking concered .

''are you seriously gonna ask me that Jay ?! You ask me to go out to a party with you , I did - then you ditch me ?''

I got kinda mad too be honest .

His face morphed into a sad innocent look , whilst the driver was driving . ''I'm sorry ...''

''Its Whatever Jay...''

I turned to my side of the window and looked outside as the bright lights hit my face ... '' Driver , Change of direction ...''

I heard him say ..I Couldnt hear much of the last part because I was trying to block myself from hearing anything that came out his mouth ...

5 minutes later , we arrived at some park with a lake ...

''thanks driver..''

he said while I was still contemplating the place .

'' Where are we ? '' I said irritably .

He walked over to make and held my hands towards his stomach . '' Look ... I'm really sorry about what I did there .. I shouldnt have ... you mean the world and everything else to me , I'm tryna make it up too you ..'' 

I couldn't help my reach in for a hug ... his so amazing , this is why I love him so much ... 

We walked over to some swings near by , they were facing the lake . The way the night sky hit the water and reflected the moon was amazing . 

We sat on the swings and started talking about the most random stuff . ''...Then when i walked in , her ass was on the floor twerking though and she was so serious about it man haha '' ''She really did that ???'' '' Yess !! i died that day '' we laughed for a while then it got quiet . There was a sudden mood change .

''Chres ?''

'

'yeah ?...'' I replied , not expecting what I'd get in return .

''I love you alright ? i know people use that word A LOT ...but ... I love you ...''

I started feeling warm inside , I dont know what that feeling was - but its like I fell inlove with him , 10 times over 

''I Love You Too..I will always ..forever ''

A/N : AWWWWWWW!!! Chres & Jacob are the cutest i swear lol

 sorry for such a boring chapter , it'll get better ! just need your support :) but you hope you liked it !

COMMENT < VOTE < SHARE