Chapert 2 : When?

As I opened my eyes slightly , to see the sunlight bright through the windows , I could see him walking up as well right next to the bed next to me.

''Goodmorning'' I said , putting on a smile

''You know you have the most sexiest morning voice?'' he grumbled whilst he's eyes were still closed.

I smiled at his humour , I couldn't help but stand up on the bed and just look at him ... just laying there ...looking flawless...no imperfections on his face...just perfect...

I then looked at the time. 6:45 AM , Saturday. It was pretty early and we wouldnt meet up with the rest for breakfast till 11:30. At least that gave me time to talk to him some more (just that thought gave me butterflies). I got out of my own bed and stood right next to his , he's eyes were still closed but I knew he was awake. ''Can I join?'' I asked , finding that funny because this was a single bed - but I knew he wouldn't mind.

He just moved over creating a little space for me, I got in and pulled the blankets up to my chest and looked at the ceiling.

''When?'' I said. ''When what?'' he responded. ''When are we going to stop being a secret?'' I asked , needing to know. Its a question that's been on my mind for a while now.

There was silence in the room , he then turned over to look at me , opening his eyes for the first time this morning. those soft brown eyes.

''When we're ready I guess...'' he responded. ''How do you know I'm not ready?'' turning to him with a more serious face. ''Because I know that your afraid of your father , I know that you're scared to let the fans down - to let the group down...'' I was taken aback with the honesty in his voice. ''...and when you are ready , I'll be by your side.'' I just stared into his eyes ...3...2...1 I kissed him ...just like that ...

He looked at me and smiled , ''I'm still kind of tired , kinda hoping you would stay here and cuddle with me?'' the nervousness in his voice was too adorable , ''Sure'' I smiled . He then turned to the other side and I wrapped my arms around him. Wishing this lasted forever.

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! I KINDA FELT THIS BOOK WASN'T GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL , THEN I SAW THE READS AND THOUGHT I SHOULD BRING IT BACK! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHORT CHAPTER lol