Chapter 3 : Food & Friends

We had FINALLY arrived to the restuarant where we'd be having 'brunch' with the others, I swear it wouldn't have taken so long if Jacob didn't take so long to dress.

''Hi'' , the waiter said with a flirty smile. SORRY BOO , I DON'T PLAY FOR YOUR TEAM. Princeton just giggled across the table and I just smiled awkwardly

''What would you guys' like to order?'' She asked us, yet keeping her eyes on me.

'' I'd like a Tomato , Mushroom and bacon bake please...'' Lauren said , ''Diddo!'' Keri soon said. I looked across the table and looked at him, once again and with just a few seconds  of looking at him , all these emotions flushed into to me, all these questions of how I'd come out to my fans, my family , MY DAD - how long me and him will last ... but seeing him just helped overlook that , he made everyth-

''Chres!'' as I was so RUDELY interrupted from my thoughts I saw fingers snapping in my face, ''huh??'' I quickly releasied that they were done ordering and were just waiting on me.

''Oh ... uhm I'll just have Chicken Salad'' I said, seeing as it was the only idea of what I could eat , I had always usually taken long to decide on what too eat...

''Sooo, you guys excited to get back home?!'' Bre asking, seeming a bit to energetic. ''Ehh, I guess, not much to be excited for though, it wasn't too long ago since I last saw them'' Ray said seeming a bit low this morning...uhm , wow that's weird for Ray too be sad...

''Of course I'm excited Bre! Atlanta is home and I kinda miss my ratchet mom'', We all laughed at this, because this was true - Keri's mom is off the top

''What about you Rocizzle?'' She asked, while taking a bite of her food. I chuckled, ''Well , I don't know really - there's gonna be a few things I'm gonna miss...'' as I said this I felt Jacob's eye's stare at me, but quickly ignored it ''...but I'm sure I'll be fine'' - I smiled being genuinely happy this morning.

''So Jay, I know this girl that likes you...'' My mood immediatley crashed at hearing this , why does this dude always feel the need to make me so angry, and I'm sure he doesn't notice it!

''Woah, that was random...'' Ray said, agreeing with him. ''Oh, that's cool...'' Jacob answered , ''Want me to hook you up with her?'' Craig retorted, smirking. Damn fool.

''I'm not really interested in being in a relationship right now, with tour being over you know... have a lot of catching up to do'' He responded ever so gracefully. Craig began to have this really bad look on his face that I really didn't like and I just couldn't help but say , ''Bro, you shady as fuck'' - Everyone seemed surprised hearing this from me, considering I had been quiet this whole time. ''Excuse me?'' Craig looked offended, ''I said, your shady as fuck!'' I said to him looking unphazed. ''You constantly stay creeping on everyone! what the fuck is wrong with you...'' He stood and and I imitated this ''...just because you sing lead, doesn't make you king of all of us, last time I check we all get the same pay, your such a fucking dick!'' I said this violently , astounded by this anger towards him.

There was tension in the air, and Craig just stood up and left and I sat back in my seat and everyone was looking at me and I looked down at my food ignoring all their glares...we all continued to eat in awkward silence and I'm sure the waitress sensed the tension as she just handed us our bill, I paid for mine and rushed out the restuarant.