Luke - "He's Hot!"

"Wassup?" Leia asked, bounding up beside me, chocolate plaits and lilac P.E. kit bobbing along with her. She was always very energetic, and it's annoying to deal with every day, however right now it was a welcome distraction and effectively snapped me out of my confused trance.
"You'll never guess what happened," I said, in a tone that clearly meant: prepare yourself, breaking news ahead. Gossip-girl Leia wouldn't be able to resist analysing every single minuscule detail of my conversation with Han.
"Are we talking everyday gossip while applying makeup good or popcorn on the couch good?" I feel myself smirking.
"Hot chocolate good," I said. Leia's brown eyes lit up and, without any warning, she dashed back home, leaving the highly un-athletic me fighting to keep up with her.
---
Leia walked in with two steaming mugs of hot chocolate, whipped cream and marshmallows. I took one gratefully, placing it on the desk. We have separate rooms, but spend most of our time together, so both rooms have two single beds to make space for us both to sit.
"So," Leia prompted, placing her own mug on the side and flopping down on the bed, leaning forward eagerly. "What's this big news?"
"This guy from my class asked me to the park tomorrow." Leia furrowed her brow.
"Please tell me it gets better," she said dryly.
"It was Han Solo."

Leia opened her mouth to speak and choked on her hot chocolate. After a few minutes of coughing and spluttering and me worrying that I'd accidentally killed my sister, she recovered.
"He's hot!" she blurted out, sending me into fits of laughter. Leia's openly bi, and she is very verbal when it comes to expressing her opinions on people's attractiveness. However, loads of people come and see her for relationship advice - despite the fact that she's never been in a relationship herself - because she is also very understanding of having feelings for either gender.
"I know, right?" I said once I'd recovered. "What the Hell's a guy like Han Solo doing talking to a guy like me?"
"Beats me," Leia shrugged, before dodging the pillow I threw at her head.
"I'm serious," I said. "I'm going to the park, tomorrow, with Han Solo."
"You don't have to say his full name every time," Leia reminded him.
"Yes I do," I retorted. "He has one of those names where you have to say both of them." Leia rolled her eyes at my idiocy.
"Anyway, I think you shouldn't worry about it," she said, ignoring the shocked stare I shot her.
"What the kriff, Leia?!," I yelled. "How can I not worry about this?"
"I'm just saying you have nothing to worry about. He invited you, after all, so he obviously likes you."
"As a friend likes me, or likes me likes me?" I inquired.
"Whichever you like," she said, a mischievous glint in her chocolatey eyes that was quickly wiped away as she dodged another pillow. I was feigning annoyance at this point, but still thoroughly confused.

'Could Han Solo really like me?'