Han - Fanboy

A/N: I'm sooooo, soooooo sorry this has taken so long, I'm just really good at procrastinating. My school breaks up for the summer in two weeks so I should hopefully be able to update more often then. Thank you so much to everyone still reading this. Comments are always appreciated.

"You know My Chemical Romance?!" His blue eyes lit up as he asked the question. It was adorable.
In answer, I lifted up the sleeve of my blazer to reveal one of my favourite possessions; an MCR wristband.
"Oh my Destroya!" he gasped. I smiled, both at the reference and his reaction. His face was literally glowing.
"What's your favourite song?" he asked. All of his awkwardness had suddenly melted away, leaving an eager, bubbly, child in its place.
"I have a few," I replied, smiling. "This sounds cliché, but I love Famous Last Words and Welcome To The Black Parade. They're really well-written and great-sounding songs, and the lyrics are inspiring. And I also like The Sharpest Lives. What about you?"
"Disenchanted," he replied immediately. "Na Na Na and Sing are my second-favourites, but no song can ever top Disenchanted for me."
"Why?" I asked. I am interested, but I also just wanted to keep listening to Luke talking. He talks faster when he's explaining things, and he has a fierce passion in his voice that eliminates any traces of shyness.
"It's beautiful," he said. "It's really sad, but really beautiful. The music and the instruments. It's just perfect. The first time I ever heard it was five in the morning and I cried."
"Why were you listening to music at five in the morning?"
"I woke up and I was bored so I started writing fanfiction and playing music," he explained as though it were the most natural thing in the world. I decide to let it slide for the moment.
"So, Na Na Na and Sing?" I asked. He nods enthusiastically.
"Yep! Mainly because of the music videos. Have you seen them?" I shook my head hesitantly, wincing at the look of disappointment that flickered across Luke's adorable features. A look that was soon replaced with the spark of an idea.
"You can watch the videos with me!" he exclaimed. I felt myself smiling with him - because damn that kid's happiness is contagious - and nodding.
"Yay!" he cheered. "But I warn you: it's angsty."
"Who doesn't love angst?" I said, semi-sarcastically. He laughed, the laugh of an experienced fanboy who had dealt with plenty of angst and emotional turmoil in his time.

"Great, so it's a date," he said.
A date?
A date?
A date?
"A date?" I asked. He blushed furiously.
"Um, well not like a date date - unless you want it to be a date date. It could be a date. We could just meet up. A date is a date," he stammered, sending me into fits of laughter. In spite of that, though, I was still nervous to ask the next question.
"Luke, do you want it to be a date?"
"Um... yes?"
My heart leapt. He likes me!
"Then it's a date."