Return To... Normality?

Things changed for both Han and Luke when they returned to school - hand in hand - the next day. Luke, who until then had been very much under-the-radar, was suddenly the centre of attention. Leia may or may not have had to deal with the hoards of people approaching him to ask about his relationship with Han. On the other hand, Han left the popular 'friends' that he'd never truly felt close to. He, Luke, and Leia became their own group. They spent breaks and lunchtimes blasting My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco until the teachers told them to shut up.

Leia never had to beat Han up after all, and they ended up being virtually inseparable best friends, as well as the founding (and only) members of the Protect Luke Skywalker Society.

Outside of school, Luke and Han spent most of their time at each others' houses. When they weren't browsing tumblr, they were working on fanfiction for their jointly-owned account. Luke showed Han the Danger Days music videos (and Han cried) and for Luke's birthday, Han bought him all six issues of The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys comic books.

The trio faced both real life perils such as exams and social situations, and fandom situations such as shipping wars and feels attacks, together. In spite of the differences Luke had always seen between himself and Han, they fitted together perfectly. And they proved that a guy like Han Solo can, in fact, fall for a guy like Luke Skywalker.

A/N: So that's the end! I'm sorry this has taken so long; I haven't had much motivation to write recently, and very little inspiration for where this was going. I've decided to finish it here, although I may publish a few bonus oneshot chapters separate from the main story if I have ideas for them. Aside from that, this is it. Thank you so much to everyone for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.