Who am I

Things to look for

Your name- (y/n)
Favorite color- (f/c)
Hair color-(h/c)
Eye color-(e/c)

Your point of view

I woke up in a forest. Blood all around me. I look up, it seems as if it is midnight. I struggle getting up. I see a huge cut down my arm. " Where am I? Better yet who am I?" I say to my myself. I have a flashback.

Flashback
" Hey Laurence ." I said " Hello (Y/N)" He exclams.

Flashback ends

" So my name is (y/n). Okay then. Everything is starting to come back."  I try to stand up. I  started walking towards the North Star. "A village? Already? Maybe Lady Irene is trying to help o--" You're knocked  out. " Where am I?" I ask. You look up to see some stranger. " Hello there. My name is Katelyn the Fire Fist. I am the co-leader of the Jury Of Nine. Who might you be?" She asked confidently. " I- I am (y/n)." You say confused on the situation. "Okay then let me go get our leader. Garroth!!" She yells. The blonde hair man walks over. "What do you want Katelyn?" He says. "Watch this girl while I go get Lord Zane." Katelyn says. "Whatever Go!" He yells. Katelyn walks off. "So you are the new recruit... Your pretty for a Jury Of Ni-" He got cut off . "Ahh.. Good job Katelyn. You found someone with a blood line of a Shadow Knight." A guy with a black Cape says. " Leave me at once I must... Do something." He says mischievous. He grabs my hand, turn it over to my wrist and puts a sword to my throat. " I am the Leader of The Jury Of Nine. I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer them... You understand." He says. " Y-Yes" I say startled. " Do you know anyone name Laurence. " I do not." I answered. " KATELYN, GARROTH COME HERE." They come running in. " Yes." They say  simultaneously. " You brought me here someone who is no worth to me. Why?!" He says angrily. " Sir I-I" Katelyn try's to say. " SHUTUP. Release her at once next to Phoenix Drop. " He says. " What wha-"

Time skips to before meeting Phoenix Drop

I wake up next to a village. I see a guard walking this way. I try to yell" Hello" he couldn't here me. Why? I realized my mouth is taped shut. I am tied to a tree. I can't move.

Time skip to 7 weeks later

I have been sitting here for almost seven weeks and No one has seen me. Wow. I fell to sleep.
I wake up in a bed with food and drinks around me. " Guys she waking up." Someone says. " Uh... Wh- Where am I?" I asked trying to stand up. " You are In Phoenix Drop. Oh.. How rude of me, my name is Aphmau. What is yours?" She asked. " M-my name is (y/n)." I say. " Well nice to meet you I am the Lord around here. I will send my guards to come and meet you." She says. She leaves. I am worried to death. Will they like me? Wait they can't know I am a Shadow Knight! I try getting up It was no use. The guard come up the ladder. One of them was the people who captured me. " Hello. My name is Dante. This is Laurence, and Garroth. Who are you?" He asks as he points to each one. Garroth glares at me. " My name is (y/n)." I said. " Hey guys can I talk to her in private?" Garroth asked. " Sure." Laurence and Dante said as they left. " Now I know who you are. And I swear if you ever tell anyone of what I did I will tell everyone what you are. We clear? " Garroth says harshly. " I got it but don't expect me to be nice to you." I got out of my bed and started yelling, " I was sitting at that tree for 7 weeks. With no food or water and the whole time you knew I was there." " Your a feisty one aren't you?!" He says sarcastically. " Whatever we will pretend to be friends but I will I mean I will never be your true friend." I say as I climbed down the ladder.

Wow so this chapter was a heck of a fight wasn't it. Bye! Guys see you next chapter. ❤️