The Sacrafice

Your POV

I woke up in a realm I thought I would never see again..... The Nether! I see Aaron next to me past out. I ran towards him and checked his pulse. He was Alive but barely. I did something I was forbidden to do..... give Aaron some of my life force.

5 minutes later
Aaron's POV

I wake up suddenly. I realize (Y/N) had given me some of her life force. She was already to weak. Now she is even more weak. I walk up to her and put my hands around her waist.

Once she realized who it was she put her hands over mine. I laid my head on her shoulder and we fell backwards. She pinned me on the floor when we were interrupted by a shadow.

Your POV

I pinned Aaron to the floor and we were about to kiss when a dark purple, black shadow came and interrupted it.

"Awe how cute. Ewwww. Come on (Y/N) our master wants you." She unlocked the cage when Aaron grabbed my hand and said,

" Babe please be careful. I will be fine okay." A tear went down my face. He looked at me sad. Sasha pulled me out of the cage and took me to the Nether Castle.

Laurence's POV

We were hear.... The Nether. Aphmau grabbed my arm and asked me,

" Why do they want (Y/N) and Aaron? " I didn't want to tell her the story but since she was my girlfriend I guess it was okay.

"Aphmau, (Y/N) is Lady Irene. Gene wants to have control over her. Aaron on the other hand well, there are two reasons, one because Gene doesn't want Aaron coming and messing up everything, reason two is because he is Shad. One of the Divine Warriors." She looked so shocked to know everything.

We were walking when we were surrounded by Shadow Souls. I ran in front of her and showed my Shadow Knight Form.

I killed them all and Aphmau looked scared. I changed back to my original form. I grabbed her hips and I said,

" Do you still except me for who I am? " she looked at me then said something.

" No matter what you look like. I will always love you Laurence." She then pulled me in for a kiss.

Your POV

I realized who the shadow was. It was Sasha. She held my wrist tight. My hands turned purple from her interjection. I got light headed for a second.

Sasha threw me on the grounded in front of someone. I looked up and saw Gene. He had a giant scar on his eye. He looked at me and said,

" Well nice seeing you again Lady Irene," that always annoyed me," I have a suggestion for you, and you can't turn it down." I looked at him with an angry look and said,

"What is it and for what price?"

" Well M'lady I want you to marry me and if you turn it down your loved one down there will die." I couldn't let that happen so I had to. What about him though he told me not to sacrifice myself for him. I love him to much though.

" Whatever I need to do to protect Aaron. When is it and I will go get ready." He smirked at me and said,

" Good. I don't know all the information but SASHA COME HERE," Sasha came running in " Take (Y/N) to go see Aaron so she can tell him everything. Make sure to stay with her though." Sasha nodded and grabbed my arm. I couldn't tell Aaron. He would be upset.

Sorry guys if this was really upsetting see you all I'm the next chapter bye.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️