My Little Boy

Jasmine's POV

The person that ran into me early seemed really familiar.

"Jasmine hey." I heard Aphmau yell.

"Hey Aphmau. Is there something I could help you with?"

"Actually I was wondering if you would be a guard for Phoenix Drop?"

"A- Aphmau I don't know." For Aphmau to ask that question it kind of made me mad.

"I will have to think about that Aphmau." I said as I traveled around the village some more. I saw to men with these shirts off trying to build a house.

"Need help boys." One of them was the one that you could tell was a Casanova. (Guess who) And the other was Laurence.

"Hey Jasmine. Yeah we might actually need that." They hoped down and showed me the blue prints.

"Stand back." They stepped be hind me and I used my powers to move wood and concrete. I put each thing in each place.

When I was done I turned around and both there mouths were open. I pushed them up as I was walking away.

That was a little funny. Then I saw Zoey and Aphmau's child.

J- "Hey Zoey."

Z- " Hey Jasmine. May I help you with something?"

J- "Actually yeah. I was wondering, where was Malachi found."

Z- " Interesting question Jasmine. Well they found him in a castle. That was in the Eastern Wolf tribe." Her last three words hurt me.

J-" Wait EASTERN WOLF TRIBE." I walked over to him." Did your castle move from place to place." He nodded his head yes.

Z- "Jasmine what do you knows?"

J-" Do you remember a girl name Rose that looks a lot like me?"

Z- "Jasmine I don't appreciate you asking him so many questions."

M-" Zoey I am fine, and yes she was a ghost aswell."

J-"May I see your wrist."

M- "Yes." He showed me his wrist and I showed him my hip. We had the same mark. We both got it to make sure to remember each other. "R- Rose!"

J- "Malachi. My little boy."

We hugged and I have finally found him.

Sorry for the short chapter guys I did want to spoil anything for next chapter. Heads up this book will end soon. Sorry. There will be a book 2. Have fun friends.❤️❤️