Capricorn

"Ah! It's so pretty today!" You chime marching ahead. Crocodile furrows an eyebrow, peeking up at the overcast sky that hung over the dreary island correctly named Overcast island. He had to admit, he found your sudden change in demeanor interesting, like the atmosphere here energized you and made you giddy.

The streets felt as if they were abandoned, one or two people scurried past opening their umbrellas just as it starts to rain. Crocodile grimaces, finding shelter under an overhang. "___..." He frowns watching as you become even more upbeat, spinning about in the rain. He pauses catching the small childish smile on your lips.

You stop and look around for him before disappearing. He shifts wondering how long the rain would last. He looks at the sky before blinking as you reappear in front of him. You give him the same childish smile as you open an umbrella and put the handle in his hand before gently pulling him back into the street. He watches you carefully with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Come on Crocodile!" You giggle skipping ahead and sending water everywhere.

"You're going to catch a cold..." He sighs, but by now it was already pointless you were already soaked.

"I could also die tomorrow. Sometimes it's nice to let go of troublesome thoughts and be childish." You smile turning to him. "It's especially effective when it rains!" You chime suddenly turning and running, jumping into a large puddle causing a big splash. He sweatdrops as you start to giggle, starting to stomp in the puddle.

"Alright.... Come on..." He eases past. You blink going to his side you lean forward and smile up at him. He meets your gaze and pauses briefly. "What?"

"Nothing. Just wondering about your scar." You murmur. He stops and turns to you with a hard stare. You weren't phased though, reaching up and touching the scar gently. He seems to freeze, yellowish eyes boring down at you. "I like it..." You add with a smile before continuing ahead jumping in another puddle. The rain stops and you pause looking up at the sky. Crocodile taps your shoulder before pointing to a black stoned building close by before starting for it.

He knocks on the door and you peer over his shoulder curiously as a rather handsome man answers the door, his skin was flawless and tan and his emerald green eyes whispered 'I'm a damn snake'. In that one glance, you decided he was kill worthy.

"Crocodile, it's been a while, come inside- oh, it's not often I see a bunny with you." The man's gaze sweeps to you with slight glint. Your body screamed kill, but you instead offer a smile.

"Don't try Capricorn." Crocodile responds smoothly guiding you inside the fancy looking room. You can feel Capricorn's gaze sweeping over your backside. With a smooth motion you take the umbrella Crocodile still held and present it to Capricorn, clipping his jaw with it. He huffs and takes it offering a smile but you're already moving to sit with Crocodile.

"Ah, madam, I must insist you borrow some dry clothes taking a seat." He pipes up putting the umbrella away. You pause and calmly nod to him.

"Very well." You respond.

"Second door to your right, go ahead and browse through the closet." A sly smile comes to his lips. Again fighting the increasing urge to cease his existence, you carry on to the room. Easing into the room you can smell the faint scent of perfume, you quick glance around and you know this is a woman's room. Opening the closet you find some rather embarrassing outfits.

"Oh please... I hope I get to kill this guy..." You growl with a tick mark, rummaging through drawers as will finding everything equally scandalous. "I refuse to play this game..." You mutter going into the room across the hall, finding some comfortable looking clothes and changing into them. You smirk moving your dagger to your hip and concealing it under your shirt before heading back out.

Capricorn lights up for a split second but deflates when he sees your outfit. "I said the second door on the right..." He says.

"Oh? I thought it was left... Oh well, I'm no longer wet." You smile sitting close to Crocodile. Capricorn's brow twitches but he offers a smile.

"Shall I pour you some tea?" He asks, hand resting too comfortably on your knee.

"No thank you." You smile, fingers twitching from the urge to strangle this man. He shrugs, carrying on his conversation with Crocodile, all the while that hand slowly creeps up your thigh. "Hey. Remove your hand before I remove it for you." You breathe, unable to keep the growl from your voice as you smile at him.

"Women shouldn't make threats." He hums slyly. You were about to grab your dagger but the tip of a golden hook against Capricorn's throat stops you.

"Move away Capricorn." Crocodile rumbles, voice low and dangerous. You blink and look at him as Capricorn pulls away and stands walking to the small table where his cup of tea sat.

"What a let down, here I was hoping for a bonus for helping you... Oh well, I suppose I'll just take it..." He hisses suddenly turning and tossing the tea on Crocodile. He aims the gun he had hidden and aims it at Crocodile. But he was too slow because you had gotten up the moment those words left his lips. As he took aim you dagger glints dangerously and suddenly his arm drops to the floor, blood spewing from the the stump lift behind.

Capricorn cries out gripping the stump and falling back in shock and horror. "Told ya I would remove it... But I probably went overboard Huh?" You chuckle darkly, restraining yourself from continuing.

"Go ahead and finish him ___. I got what I needed." Crocodile says before walking out. You smile and finish off Capricorn, wiping your dagger off on his furniture before hurrying after Crocodile. The rain starts again after you reach his side.

"Oh. I'll go grab the-"

"No... This is fine..." He murmurs stopping you. You blink and look at him to find him looking at the sky slightly thoughtful. You pause and smile a bit.

"Alright but you're going to catch a cold..."

"You... Smartass..."