Moonlight

"Alright then we just wait." Crocodile decides, sipping his wine. Daz nods quietly, Crocodile glances around. "Is she still out there?" His question compels Daz to go to the window and pause.

      "She's made a miniature snow village sir..." He sweatdrops. Crocodile pauses before joining him at the window. Sure enough you had made a rather impressive village out of snow, now you were finishing constructing a person. With a smile of approval straighten and get a stick from a nearby tree. A smirk of mischievous intent comes to your lips and you begin to destroy the evidence while giggling and snickering madly. "She can be such a bad kid." Daz comments while Crocodile's shoulders shake from refrained laughter. 

      "I'll get her." He coughs heading out. Daz watches him go and shakes his head with a chuckle before closing the curtains. 

      "Of course sir." 

      Crocodile finds you sitting on the ruins of a snow house, making a snow ball. You look up hearing the crunch of snow. "Hey Crocodile, finally come out to play?" You ask giving him a big smile. 

      "I'm not going to play in the snow ___, come inside before you get frostbite." He says stopping a few feet away. You smile and stand. 

     "Alright, but you'll have to catch me first." You chuckle throwing a snowball at him before bursting into the forest. 

     "This woman...." He rumbles looking around briefly before giving chase. 

         You giggle leaving through the trees cheerfully, sensing him reaching for you and easily spinning away from his hand, running in a different direction. He scoffs swiftly catching up to you again. You dodge his hand again, giggling lightly before catching his hand and turning to him. "Your hand is so cold already." You comment holding his hand between yours, trying to warm it up. 

       "Your hands feel like ice." He shoots back. You just giggle quietly, rubbing your cheek against his knuckles. Crocodile watches you thoughtfully and relaxes. "You're definitely a wild card." 

       "Hehe the marines call me rabid. So maybe I am crazy. Would that bother you?" You peer up into his eyes. 

       "I wouldn't say crazy... Perhaps unique suits you better, you're truly a one of a kind ___." He breathes. You blush lightly as he smiles at you softly. "Now let's go inside, you probably lost a toe by now."

       "Nooo not my toes!" You gasp childishly. 

       "Indeed, that would be awful." He chuckles lightly leading you inside.

       After a nice warm bubble bath you were back to normal. You smile a bit thinking about what Crocodile said. You've really grown on eachother since partnering up. "It'll be hard when I find my crew... Maybe I should disband it and move forward with Crocodile...." You think to yourself. The thought kept coming to your mind anyway, you were really enjoying traveling with the former Warlord. With a smile you get out of the tub, letting it drain as you dry off and get dressed.

        Crocodile was in the library when you went to search for him, having trouble turning the page of a book. He frowns in annoyance until you come up behind him and turn it for him. He glances at you, uttering a thank you with a slight sigh. You smile leaning against the back of his chair, hands on his shoulders as you peer at the book. 

        "What's it about?" You ask quietly. 

        "A war General who gets separated from his army and has to cross the seas alone." He rumbles. You smile a bit touching your cheek to his temple briefly. 

        "Sounds interesting, I'll leave you be then." You murmur pulling back. 

        "Don't leave, join me," He requests smoothly. You pause and smile a bit more. 

        "I don't want to distract you Crocodile, I can be quite demanding for attention." You breathe, toying with his earring and receiving a slight shudder from the man. The movement made you raise an eyebrow and giggle lightly. "What was that Crocodile? Did I find a sensitive spot?" You hum peering at his face as red takes over his cheeks and ears. 

       "___....." He begins with a slight growl that sent a chill through you. 

       "See? Now you're distracted." You giggle before swiftly going out the room grinning. Crocodile puts his hand over the ear, looking toward the doorway still blushing heavily. 

       "She's going to be the death of me..." He mutters trying to slow his heart from your casual demeanor. He looks back at the book on his lap. "I'll finish reading it later." He puts it to the side and gets up deciding to go after you. 

        You sit on the bay window, looking out at the snow as it fell, ignited by the moonlight as the clouds passed before it. Crocodile stops in the doorway of the dark room. How was it that the moonlight adored you so much? Making you seem like a beautiful elegant celestial goddess that has fallen to earth just to steal his breath away whenever he looked at you. 

       "It's a beautiful night Crocodile, come look." You smile looking over at him. He didn't move at first, heart beat picking up again. His fingers twitch and he carefully moves to stand beside you, looking out the window with you. 

       "Rain, Snow.... Something tells me you're not a fan of hot and dry..." He comments. 

       "Not really, but I'll make an exception for you." You smirk. He pauses and chuckles at that. 

       "You can't be my fan ___." He breathes.

       "Why not?" You look at him. He tilts his head becoming thoughtful, removing the cigar from his lips before leaning over and kissing your cheek softly. 

        "Because I'm a fan of yours." He smiles. You blush lightly and smirk. 

        "You sure you want to give me that kind of power? I can be sadistic." You joke. 

        "Smart ass."