We Splits Again!

Yin: "Hello Everyone! This is Yin-Yang! Welcome again in our Story"

Yin: "In the Last story Yang is Tell Us what happen with our Parents and what make Yang so Hate Them, and He just want to Protect Me, He don't want to lose me, Right Yang~?"
Yang: " *Blush* Uhh, yes.... Right..."

Yin: "Anyway, today we have a special Guest in here"
Yang: "Yes, and she is The stupid Scientists"
Yin: " No, I guess She is a Nerd"
Yang: " Yes, She is stupid Nerd too"
Yin: "Okay, Just stop that"
Yang: "Wait! How about She is Stupid NerdTist? Get it? The Scientists that Nerd?"
Yin: "Hahaha! okay! You got me, Yang"
Cheesy: " Hey!I One do the Joke Here!"
Yang: "Get Out Of here! You not A guest That we Want!" *Yang push the Remote Button, and Throw Cheesy out*
??? : "MHMM!!"
Yin: "Oh! Oops! Haha-......"
Yang: "Oh, there She is"
Yin: "Everyone!This is Test Tube!"
Yang: "Yes, The Stupid NerdTist"
Yin: " (Yin tried to hold his laugh) Ehem! Anyway, I Invite Her to asked her that we can Splits again in being two like in Ep 3?"

TT : "I thought you Want to stay together and don't want to splits again"
Yin: "Yes, but just for this show"
Yang: "So? How is it? can you Make that stupid Chemical again?"
TT: "Of course, I still have this Chemical,Experiment 626!"

Than Test Tube give Experiment 626 to Yin-Yang, and than they Splits into two again.
Yin: "Yes!"
Yang: "NO! Uh, I mean YES! We Split Again!"
Yin: "YANG!My BRO!"
Yang: "YIN!My Little Bro!"
Yin and Yang Hugs together, In last story they can't Hugging cause they in connected together. And Test Tube Is confuse looking them.
TT: "Did I miss Anything?"

TT: "So, what this show about?"Yin: "Our Secret Life"TT: "Really!? Why You don't Tell me before?! I want Know about you too!This is will be Great discovery!"Yang: "NOT SO FAST YOU NERDTIST!Not all everyone that must know Our Life!So You Can't!"TT:...

Yin: "Our Secret Life"
TT: "Really!? Why You don't Tell me before?! I want Know about you too!This is will be Great discovery!"
Yang: "NOT SO FAST YOU NERDTIST!Not all everyone that must know Our Life!So You Can't!"
TT: "What?C'mon! I already help you to be Two beings again!"
Yin: "Sorry Test Tube, you are really really Help us, but we Can't tell with all people except the readers" (OMG!Yin You breaking the 4th Wall!)
Yang: "He is right Stupid Nerdtist!Now Go away!" (Yang suddenly take the remote and push the button)
TT: "WOAWHHAAaaa!!"
Test Tube in trhow up and get out of the show, and she shattered in the ground.

Yin: "Yang? What was that for?"
Yang: "If someone is bothered us in the show, I will Throw they out from the Show"
Yang: " Anyway, Did we will tell them again about the story?"
Yin: "Yes"
Yang: "Aaand....I guess I should tell them again this time, right?"
Yin: "Yup"
Yang: "Why you not tell them, but always me?!"
Yin: " Because we Like when You talk, Right Readers? *wink*
(Just comment it if you like Yang talk or tell the storys , If not, In next story Yin will first to tell the storys).

Yang: "Fine! But I don't know more about this all, so....
After that night, I begins with my Bad life for Yin. When Yin can't tride to be Evil, I always there and act to be evil for him"