Keep Secret It!

Tissues: "Hai~ Gways! This is Yin-Yung Secret Story, Wellcome back in our show...*Sneezes*"
Tissues: "Sorry, it's my CondiSHAWN..."

Tissues: "Last Story Trophy Telling about Yin and Yung story, and they are going in the Kitchen *Sniff* Let's find out what ar..- aH-ACHOO! They doing *sniff*"

Yang is going to Kitchen while Yin is Following him behind, Star panic and warn everyone.
Star: "Oh No! We're Plan will be Failed! What have we gonne do?!"
Soap: "We Must hide all this and handle Yin-Yang!"
Tune: "Wait! I know~!"
Everyone is hide everything on the kitchen except Ingredients and mess, and Yin-Yang come in the Kitchen.
Yang: "Alright! What's going on here?!"
Yin: *Pant* *Pant*
Tissues: "Ohh My-...ACHOO!"
Tune, Star, Soap and the others is have some foods and made Foods. Like Cookies, Pie, Nachos, or something else.
Star: "What? You think we just hear your story and Tell the story and can't take and make some Foods?"
Fan: "Yeah, We are hungry too you know?"
Yang: "Well! If you want do something, Just don't go without we know! If you don't like our story, Just get out of here!"
Yin: "Stop it Yang! Sorry, we just worry and surprise that you all gone, so just tell us if you want something"
Star: "Sorry about that ^_^; "

Yang: "But... Is something still bothered me"
Tune: "About what~?"
Yang: " Is 3 things! 1. You Need Tune and Soap to help you in the Kitchen.

2. After that, you make Fan, Nerdtist, Tissues, and Cherries come with you too, and You all seems Know what the secret is and just make sure Tissues not allow us to the Kitchen"

And 3. IS MAKE THE FOODS NEEDS TO EVERYONE TOO COOK IT?! THIS IS WEIRD! YOU ALL HIDING SOMETHING THAT WE NOT KNOW!"

Everyone is frozen and can't say anything. But Tune And Soap Change the moments quickly.
Tune: "Ckckck~...Yang~ Yang~ Yang~, My buddy. You always can't control your anger, we can't explain if you not Shut up for a while~"
Soap: "Yeah, Me and Tune is helping Star to clean and made some food, She can't cook just by herself, Tissues can't be with us because He will sneezes on our Foods, and we just Make this Nachos for you, so you not have be get Hungry and eat people like before"

Yin: "But...I didn't mean too"
Soap: "Now we can hear your story again while eating this"
Yang: "And why you all making some Cookies and Pies?"
Star: "Mmh~ (・。・;"
Test Tube: "That's for Lightbulb! Yeah! That's why we make it together, she so likes Pies and Cookies too, and this is Oatmeal!"
Fan: "Yes, even we don't like it, but we make it for Her!"

Than suddenly Lightbulb is appear.
Lightbulb: "OMG! THANKS! YOU ALL SO NICE TOO ME!"
Fan: "How she can get here-....?" *Skip by Test Tube And Star*
TT: "Of course, You are the best of Team Captain! So we make this just for you"
Lightbulb: "YEeaAH~! I WANT DAH COOKIES, Noow~!

?" *Skip by Test Tube And Star*TT: "Of course, You are the best of Team Captain! So we make this just for you"Lightbulb: "YEeaAH~! I WANT DAH COOKIES, Noow~!

Star: (Feel awkward) "Here! Take it and Go! We have a jobs to do!"
Star grap Yang Remote Throw Button and send her go away from the show.
Everyone: ".....?"
Star: "What? Didn't one of you find it's creepy?"
Soap: "Just forget it, C'mon we must back to your show"
Tune: "Yeah~ we have next story about you and we will explain it~"
Soap and Tune bring Yin-Yang's back to the show, but Star Plan still work and still on secret.
Star and Everyone: "Fiuhh~ that was close"

Meanwhile in other place, Lightbulb is eat the Cookies and See Paint Brush come to her.
PB: "Really Lightbulb? Not again, why you always eats a lot of cookies? You will be sick"
Lightbulb: "But Painty~ this Cookies From our Teams, They give to me because I a good Captain"
PB: "What?! That's not make any sense! I can be better to be Captain and this is strange because they just give you a cookies that they Hates!"
Lightbulb: "Whatever you say Painty, but this Cookie didn't taste like oatmeal, but I do love Everything Cookies!"
PB: *Faceplam* "Still! Didn't she find that so weird?!"

Star: "Hai everyone! This story too shorts because we are focus in my secret plans, so The real story will in start in the next Chapter! Hope you like this story, see you~"

( If you Know what we all planning, you can guess... But I will not tell what is it and no body's know BWAHAHAHA! (Insert evil Laugh here) )