School

Yin: "Hello everyone! This is Yin-Yang!Wellcome back again in our story Show!"
Yin: "Last story We have some Guests, Star and Tune"
Star: "Hai!"
Tune: "Hello~"
Yin: "And, Yang and Tune is Tell us about how they are first meet"
Tune: "That's Right~"

Yin: "And before we start the story, Star is want ask us some Questions, and we will answer it Now"
Yang: "Now Just ask that stupid Questions!"
Tune: "You are never change,Yang~? (But he didn't mind)
Yang: "This is how I am"

Star: "Okay, first question. Yin-Yang, what you made of ?" "Your parents is a Ball, are you Both a Ball too?"
Yin: "Well, Father is the plastic Ball, and Mother is made by the glass Ball"
Tune: "so~? You~?"
Yin: " We made by a glass, but is hard glass, so we not easily Break"
Yang: "And if you try to break us! I WILL BEAT YOU UP"
Star: "Second question. Yang, why you eat Pizza in ep 4? And Yin, why you eat Dough?"
Yang: "Yin is Eat the Pizza and Dough"
Yin: " What?! I admit it I eat Dough because I'm so hungry, but I not eat the Pizza that not in Cook it! But you Eat it!"
Yang: "I AM GLUTEN FREE,LOSER!"(I already know What Gluten Means :p )
Yin: "NO, You Lying!"
Tune: "And Yin~, how you can't control Yang~? Sometimes Yang is controlling in Yin-Yang Body's~"
Yang: "Because he is so weak!"
Yin: "No I'm Not!"
Yang: "Yes You are!"
Yin: "No I'm Not!"
Star: "Stop argue you two!! I Hate Arguing!!"
Tune: "Why they can be that care of each other when they are still Kids~? And Now they become a rivals~?!"
???: "Aww~, they are cute When they're argue ♥"

Yin: " Wait! That sound Familiar?"
Star: "Oh Yes! We still have a guest in this show"
Tune: "Oh! That's right~" *smile to Yang*
Yang: "Yes, It is" *smile to Tune*
Yin: "What?! You are know! But I don't? Why?"
Star: "Because, you will Not accept "Her" ”
Yang: "Yes, she is your Girl Friend, Stupid Neat Freak"
Yin: *Blushing* " Uh, em, S, Soap?"

Soap suddenly appear Behind Yin: "Hai Yin!"
Yin surprise and Jump away with Blushing face: "AAAAHH!!" *Fall from the chair*
Soap: "Are you Okey? I didn't Mean to scared you"
Yin: " Yes... Uh! I mean, No! It's Fine! I just surprise you here... Uh I Mean I just Scared My self! ("Oh I'm so Stupid!") "
Soap: "Oookey?"
Star, Tune, and Yang Grins to them and Giggled.

Soap help Yin get up : "So? What will I tell about?"Yin: "Huh?"Soap: "You just Invite me to come here to tell about the story, so? What Story I must tell?"Star: "About Yin and Yang when you still Little, maybe when you Play, Meet, school or someth...

Yin: "Huh?"
Soap: "You just Invite me to come here to tell about the story, so? What Story I must tell?"
Star: "About Yin and Yang when you still Little, maybe when you Play, Meet, school or something?"
Soap: "Oh, this is the secret Story about Yin and Yang, right?"
Yang: "How you know That?"
Soap: "Test Tube is telling to me"
Yang: "That NerdTist! Is everyone Know?!"
Soap: "No, not everyone. Test Tube Just telling to Me, Fan, Tissues, cherries, and Mic"
Yin: "Oh, that's remind us how they are our friends when in School, I don't believe that Test Tube still remamber"
Soap: "Of course, Friends is will doing the best and never Disappoint His Friends"
Yin: "Oh~ thank you very much" *Yin Blushing*