Fragmentation of Brotherhood

Yin-Yang is Come back from the show.
Yin-Yang: *Pant* *Pant*
Star: "There you are, where Are you guys hide?"
Yin-Yang: " We won't talk to you *pant* Is everyFans gone?"
Star: "Yes, they are Gone"
Yin: *Fiuhh* "It was so close"
Yang: "Is all Your foult White Dummy! You want give them Autographs and now they are like zombies killer to killing Us!" (lol!)
Yin: "I don't know that everyone will come here, How I suppose to know that!?" Yin-Yang is arguing again.

Star than turn on the Tickle button, The Belt is On, than make Yin-Yang Laugh.
Star: "Stop argue you two"

Yin-Yang: "HEEHEHEHE! STOP! STOP! HAHAHA! STOP IT! I WILL BEAT YOU FOR THIS DUMB STAR!!"Star: "Oh yeah?! Just tried It!"Star turn the Level Belts in The remote and that make Yin-Yang Laughing harder

Star: "Oh yeah?! Just tried It!"
Star turn the Level Belts in The remote and that make Yin-Yang Laughing harder.
Yin-Yang Fall and rolling on the floor.
Yin-Yang: "BWAHAHAHA OHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHA! THIS IS BEING WORST AHAHAHA! YOU MUST STOP, YANG! HAHAHAHAHEHEHE!!"
Yang: "WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY OKAY! I WILL! HAHAHA! I'M SORRY OKAY?! HAHAHAHA I can't breath!!"
Star turn off the button: "Good, now continue the show"
Yin-Yang still feel little tickles: "Hehehe *Pant* Please Star... don't do that again..... Yes! You will killing us of Laughter"
Star: "If you keep do that again, I will"
Yang' Minds: "Crap, I forgot that we still have this stupid Belt"

Yin: "Hai Everyone! this is Yin-Yang, Wellcome back in our story show!"
Yang: "*sigh* Do you always say that when in opening?"
Yin: "That's what all shows do when in Opening"

Yin: "Anyway, Last story we have many Fans and they are aftering us, but lucky that Heart and SB is got our Autographs"
Heart&SB: "YUP! THANK YOU YIN-YANG!"
Yang whisper to Yin: "Did I must tell that is just you who do Autographs? And not me?"
Yin: "Shuss!"
Star is looking them and She hear that: 😒
Yin: "Opss"
Star turn on tickle button, and the belt is On.

Yin: "Anyway, Last story we have many Fans and they are aftering us, but lucky that Heart and SB is got our Autographs"Heart&SB: "YUP! THANK YOU YIN-YANG!"Yang whisper to Yin: "Did I must tell that is just you who do Autographs? And not me?"Yin: "...

Yin-Yang: "HAHAHAHA! STOP IT! WAHAHAHA! WHAT IS YOHOHOU PROBLEM?! WEHEH EVEN NOT ARGUING!"
Star: " Please.... don't ruin this show, you Must give them autographs rightly, Yang"
Yin: "HAHAHAHA IF IS YANG PROBLEM, WHY YOU MUST TICKLE ME TOO?! HEHE!"
Yang: "IS BECAUSE WE ARE IN CONNECTED TOGETHER, IDIOT! HAHAHAHA! I AM WRONG, THAN YOU TOO!"
Yin: "STAAR! HAHAHAHA STOP! I CAN'T BREATH! IT TICKLISH!! HEHEHEHE!AHAHAHAHAA!!"
Soap is enjoying see them laughing in tickled.
Star turn Off the button.
Yang: " *Pant* *pant* Fine! I will give the stupid Autographs!"
Heart&SB: "YEEY~"
Yin: "Did you just cheer with my "Yeey" line?"
SB: "Yup, is sounds Cute and new to us"
Yang: "There!"
Heart&SB: "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"