Epilogue

Epilogue 1

River

I walked into the classroom where the empty desk sat. The students for my class would be here soon.

***********

5 years later

The room was now empty again and I sat at my desk doing work from the week before. As I was nearing six o'clock Quinn walked in. He held something behind his back and he had a big smile on his face. He came up to my desk and handed me a bouquet of white roses.

"What are these for?" I asked standing up and pecking him on the lips.

He grabbed my hand and led me out  of the classroom. Soon we were in the parking lot getting into his car. He stayed silent as he drove the car out of town into the middle of no where.

He finally pulled over in a ditch after a half an hour of driving. He got out of the car and ran past the front and ran to my door to open it for me. I felt like I had been at the place, but I couldn't remember. He me through the weed until we came upon a old looking barn. Finally I remember where we were.

It was the place he showed me when we were in high school. I hadn't been here since that day.

As I looked around I noticed that Quinn had gotten on one knee, pulling a velvet box out of his coat pocket. "River, I have loved for ever and being with you these past five year have been absolutely amazing. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

****************

1 year later

I walked down isle seeing Quinn standing in front of me wearing a dark navy blur tux.

*****************

9 years later

"Nova, Bellumy, Uriah will you please come here?" Quinn yelled though the house holding my hand and looking at me with a smile.

******************

11 years later

We sat in the back of the car with Bellumy in the front seat driving and Nova trying to get him to the place they were trying to take me and Quinn. When we finally did get there I was surprised to see both Sydney and Conner standing outside of a house with four kids running around them. We stepped out of the car and instantly Sydney was wrapping her arms around me.

 ******************

25 years later

Quinn and I sat on the front porch with Uriah, his wife, Bellumy, his boyfriend, and Nova and her husband, watching the grandkids playing in the yard.

"I love you." Quinn said to me

I smiled and looked at my family.

**********************

A/N

Isn't that cute. Thanks for reading! I have a new book here and it's a new style check it out: Loving the Odds.