Chapter 5

The next day at school I walk into the cafeteria for lunch. I find Sidney sitting at out usual table. When I walk up to her she smiles.

"Hey." I said

"Hello." She said her eyes widening

"What?" I asked confused

"Umm..."

Shit. The only reason she ever gets nerves is when...

I turn around to see Quinn.

Yeah I know my best friend is afraid of my boyfriend. I guess that's what you could call him.

"Hi." He said smiling

Conner was there too. Yay. When I turn around Sidney is chewing on a piece if celery nervously. Conner sits down next to Sidney. I think that she almost jumps out of her chair.

"What's wrong with her?" Conner asked disgusted

"She's kind of afraid of you guys." I said chuckling

"Oh this will be fun." Conner said

I look over to Quinn. He mouths me a sorry while we both sit down. I look over to Sidney who is sitting as far away from Conner as she can.

"Are you seriously that afraid of me." Conner said to her

"It's not that I'm afraid of you. I'm afraid of the thought of what you could do to me." She said sounding smart for once.

Conner pulls her chin towards him and kisses her. I would have thought she would have spit on him or buy him but she kisses him back. Conner pulls back.

"Now are you afraid?" He asked

"I guess not." She said stunned

"Well then." Quinn said

I could feel his hand on my leg. Sidney gave me a confused look. I just shrugged.

"Are you going to the dance Sidney?" Conner asked

"No, me and River are staying home watching Netflix." She said

"About that." I said

"What?" She said sounding a little annoyed.

"I'm kind of going to the dance with someone." I told her

"Who?" She asked

"Me." Quinn said intertwining out hand together on the table.

"Wait. Are you two dating?" Conner asked

"Yeah, I guess so." Quinn said shrugging

"Since when?" Sidney asked

"This week." I said

"Oh." Both Conner and Sidney said at the same time.

"Sorry." I said

"I'm not." Quinn said "I really like her. And I think she likes me too. So we are dating." Quinn said looking at Conner with a challenging look.

"It's okay." Conner said "She's a nice one."

"I'm right here." I said

We all laughed.

•••

After school me and Sidney went dress shopping. I can't believe that I'm dress shopping the day before the dance. On the car ride here I talked Sidney into going with Conner. It didn't take much.

She pulls a red dress that flows down her body and sucks the top in with strap that cross in the back. When she try's it on she look great. She decided that she was going to buy it.