Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning in my room. How the hell I got there, I don't know. I grab my phone of my bed side table. It's 6:45. Great I'm going to be late. I put on a black sweatshirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I run down the stairs, out to my car.

When I make it to school it's 7:10. I park in one of the only empty parking spaces and run into the school. I make it to my locker when the tarty bell rings. I walk/half run to chemistry. When I get in there I see Quinn at the back of the class looking down at some work. I make my way to my seat when the teacher gets into the room.

•••

After chemistry I walk out of the class room without waiting for anyone else. When I get to my locker I realize that Quinn has been following me the whole time.

"Hi..." I said when I turned around

"Hi." He said with a small smile

"What?" I say shrugging

"I don't know I just can't stop smiling when I see you."

He walks up closer to me until we're only inches apart. He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. I look up into his eyes. The only emotion I can tell is- lust.

"Can I come over?"

I shake my head

•••

Detention didn't really matter. After school I went home and my dad said he was going to let me be off for the rest of the week until Monday because he had some other work to do. Around 5 Quinn came over.

I was laying on the couch when I heard the door bell ring.

"I got it!" I yelled through the house

I heard a slight 'okay' from somewhere in the house. I roll off the couch and run to the door. When I open it Quinn's standing there with smile.

"Hi." He said

"Hi." I said letting him into the house

He walked into the living room while I shut and lock the door. I walked into the living room where he was standing waiting for me.

"I want to show you something." I said

He smiled and shook his head fowling me. I lead him up the stairs to my office. When I opened the door he stopped.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

The office is full of classic rock and new rock band records. I haven't shown this to anyone besides him. I walk over to the record player and put a AC/DC record on.

"Wow." Quinn said

"I haven't really showed anyone." I said turning around.

I walked over to the old leather couch that I begged my parents for. Quinn walks over and takes a seat next to me. We are in inches apart.

He whispers in my hear. "I really like you. I'm glad that you can trust me with thing like this." I can feel his breaths tickling my ear.

For the first time ever I do something daring. I wrap my arms around his head and pull him into kiss me. I can feel a little smile on his lips when they crash into mine. He kisses me back harder without thinking. I lean back letting him on to of me. He follows my lips like a lost puppy. I can feel his mouth widen.When I feel our tongues touch it sends shivers down my back. I haven't ever kissed anyone who made me feel this way. I wrap my legs around am his waist and he gets closer. He pulls his lips from my kissing my jaw then my neck then my collar bone then he returns to my mouth.

I tangle my hands into his hair not wanting him to go. I feel his hand slide up my shirt onto my bare skin. His fingered run up and down my stomach. I let out a little groan and he releases my lips again returning back to my neck. His kiss deepens. He goes to my jaw again then back to my lip. He pushes his tongue into my mouth going everywhere. When he his done he pulls back but before he can go I bite his bottom lip pulling it towards me until I let go.

He sits up. His hair is all missy and his lips are swollen.

"Wow." He said as I sat up

"Yeah." I said scratching the back of my neck.

I stood up in front of him. He looks up into my eyes with confusion.

"Let's go." I said holding my hand out

He stands up and intertwines our fingers together. I lead us down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen where my mother was cooking dinner.

"Hey mom." I said sitting down at the bar.

"Hello." She said putting something in the oven. "Oh, Quinn."

"Hello Mrs. Benson." He says with a smile

"Oh call me Clara." She said

"Ok."

"Are you staying for dinner."

"Oh, I'm sorry but I can't." He said

"You'll have to come over sometime."

"I would be delighted."

"Good." She said

"I better be going." Quinn said getting up

"It was nice seeing you." My mom said

"You too." He said as we walked

We walk out to the front porch. It's freezing outside.

"I enjoy this." Quinn said

"What?" I asked confused

"Me and you."

"Really?" I said

"Really." He said nodding

He leans down and kisses me and I pull back with a smile.

"The dance this Friday, will you go with me?" He asked

"Oh, I wasn't really going to go to that."

"Please." He said sticking his lip out

I bite my lip thinking. "I guess." I said

"Yay!" He said like a three year old

"Okay." I said through my laughing

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said pecking a kiss on my lips

"Okay." I said

"Wait, let me see your phone." He says reaching his hand out.

I slip my phone out of my back pocket and hand it to him. He types on it then hand it to me.

"Now you have my number." He said

"Okay." I say look in at my phone where his name is with a red heart by it.

"Text me later."

"Okay." I said as he walked away

I walk into the house when he leaves.

•••

So instead of making this book a Christmas book, I'm making it another book of mine.

Readers: Omg thank you!

Me: Your welcome

And I'm looking for a different character for Quinn because for one I can't find who the hell he is and I don't think he plays the roll right so yeah.

The song is riptide.

Keep Reading!! :)