2. Knowing her closely!

"Can I get 5 minutes from you?".. He asked suddenly and Cabir mentally slapped himself ..as Manik never leave his Romeo attitude..

Nandini turned around and saw his face..he was smiling.. She felt an unknown feeling inside her soul..his smile was innocent..his face was full of genuine feelings..

" in my vanity..".. She answered with a smile..and Cabir's eyes bulged out while Manik was literally dancing ..

She walked out ..and Manik placed his hand on his heart..and was about to fell backward when Cabir came and held him back..

"Sambhalke warna gir jaega..".. Cabir said to him with his mocking tone ..and Manik instantly composed himself..

" Cabir!"...he said overjoyed tone and hugged him..Cabir too smiled and hugged him back..

"Am so happy.. Meri dream girl..Cabir meri dream girl..".. He muttered and Cabir smiled to fullest because of his insanity..

" chal chal..notanki band kar aur bhaag..".. Cabir said to him after breaking the hug..and Manik instantly ran towards her vanity..

"I don't know what's in your destiny ..but I only want your happiness Manik.. Which resides in her only .."... He thought and smiled ..prayed for his innocent Manik..who only knows to love and spread love ..

Inside the vanity :

Nandini was sitting in front of the mirror ..and recalling her 1st meet with him.. She was smiling all this while...which she didn't noticed..but aliya her P.A saw that real and peaceful smile..

" ek bat puchun?".. Aliya asked her which made Nandini meet the reality..

"Han..pucho..".. She said while removing the earrings..

" aaj pehli baar apke face pe ek real smile hai ..".. She said with a broad smile and now Nandini looked at herself in the mirror and indeed there is some changes in her appearance today..even she noticed..

"Aap humesha kehti ho na..ki jab waqt badalta hai..toh cheeze apne ap badal jati hai..shayad aaj hawaon ka rukh bhi badal raha hai..".. Aliya told her and Nandini was calmly listening her words..

Just then they heard the knock on the door.. Aliya asked the person to come in ..and here comes the lover boy.. Manik..

Nandini smiled looking at him and he came towards them.. Aliya excused herself as instructed by Nandini..

" baith jaiyei..".. She told him and he was smiling foolishly ..actually he was still not sure that she is actually sitting on front of him and he is able to look her so closely..

Since the day he started loving his dream girl ..he never thought that any day she will be his reality..after all she is a big star and Manik ..he Is a random boy..why would she meet him?... But see the destiny twisted the game and he is able to meet his life ..his dream girl..

"am still under shock..ap sach mei mere samne baithi hai na?.. It isn't any dream right?".. He asked with innocence and she laughed on his statement..

While he was mesmerized with her sudden laugh..and she was totally lost in her laughter..even she herself don't remember when last time she laughed freely..

"Yeh real hai!".. He said abruptly and this made her stop laughing.. She looked at him with something in her eyes and he was only looking in her eyes ..

She took her eyes off him and even he started looking here and there.. Soon the whole vanity witness an unwanted awkwardness..

" umm! Woh thank you".. He said to break the silence and she smiled looking at him..