3. Hiding from him!

Nandini reached her home..with a content smile on her face ..she seems to be very very happy today..

She threw her bag on the bed..and lay down flat on her back with a big grin on her face..

She recalled his sweet gestures..his lovable nature ..how he made her night the most unforgettable one..it became the best night of hers..

She then flipped and lay down on her stomach ..she hugged the pillow ..and hide her face in it with a big broad smile on her face..

She smiled recalling how tightly she hugged him before leaving.. She smiled to fullest..she sat back on the bed..

"Past should be in past" ..his words rang in her ears..she then came in front of her mom's picture which had garland on it..

"Mom! ..aaj pehli baar apki beti ko kisi ne itna pyaar diya hai..apke baad ..pehli baar koi mere itna close aaya hai..".. She confessed with a big smile..she touched her mom's pic..a tear eloped from her eyes..

" I wish aaj aap yahan mere sath hoti..toh mai sabse pehle apko batati..that your Nandini.. Your Nandini is in lo....." Before she could completely confess ...she heard a voice..

"Don't Nandini.." ..a familiar voice grabbed her attention..and when she turned around.. She found her own mirror image.. She was startled..

"Love is not for you..and you are not made for love..".. Image answered her and she was in shock...

" but Manik..he genuinely cares for me..woh ek bahut acha insaan hai..".. Nandini answered and her image chuckled..

"Yeh tum keh rahi ho?.. Bhool gayi kese tumhare khudke dad ke liye tum ek baggage thi?.. Aur Manik use tum janti he kitne Dino se ho..hardly 3-4 days.. Nandini..Har relation Give and take hota hai.. So don't fool yourself ki iske beyond bhi koi relation hota hai.." Her image broke all the hopes inside her.. All her happiness turned into a despair within some minutes.. She was all broken..

Her image vanished leaving Nandini with loads of questions in her heart.. She came towards her mother's pic..

"I was trying to move out of my shell.. Mai bhool gayi thi ki meri life mei pyaar jese kisi emotion ke liye koi jagah nahi hai.. Mai akele thi ..aur akele he rahungi.." .. A lone tear fell down from her eyes but she wiped them off ..and gave a weak smile to her mom..