Epilogue!

Although I never write epilogue for any of my story ..still on your wish..I decided to write.. So here goes the final part.. Hope you all will like ..

Epilogue!!

Next morning!

Life was never this beautiful for her..she had always suffered..cried..screamed..but none was there to hold her back.. The 13 years of pain..despair..yearning..longing..was not a less time span.. The life she was living till now was a life..she never asked for..she never wanted to be the part of this industry.. This glamorous world was never meant for her..still she had to go in this dark world which only shines from distance.. From then only she had lost herself..

But one day..there comes a gleam in her dark world.. A boy who was full of positivity..he came in her dark world..held her hand..and brought her out from that darkness..and now! She is here..standing in light..with only happiness on her face.. Those haunting 13 years no longer haunts her.. She accepted this happiness with her open arms..

Here! This angel is sleeping peacefully in the arms of her star.. She have a beautiful smile crept on her lips..finally there is peace on her face..which was no where to be seen earlier..

She opened her eyes lazily..and realized the position..both were still naked under the duvet.. She raised her face and looked at his innocent face..unknowingly a smile appeared on her face looking at the most serene scenario..

She placed her chin on his chest..and moved her one hand to his cheek..he stirred in the sleep.. And smiled.. He can feel her touch even in deep slumber.. She smiled..

(Background music)

Paari paari honthon pe na jaane kaise
Dhaani dhaani muskurahaton ke phool khilne lage, mann hi mann..

She was smiling to full..recalling the events of last night..that was the most beautiful night of their life..and this is the most amazing morning of their life..there was a never ending smile on her lips..

Khaari khaari hatheliyon pe jaane kaise
Pyaari pyaari rangreliyon ki dhoop sajne lagi, tan badan