4. Loss of words!

Nandini's home :

Sleep wasn't near the door of her eyes..she was flipping on her bed..thinking only one face and one name .. "Manik"... This one boy came in her life like a storm and twisted her whole life ..but for better.. Only her heart knows how much its craving to feel him again near her.. Only her eyes knows how much its paining to see him again near her.. Only she knows how she is living without him..

Running away from your own feelings is never a solution of anything.. You just can't run away from your own feelings and if you Even try to then you will be pulled back with much force..

Here..Nandini is trying hard to forget him..but its only making her recall him more and more.. His charming voice..his beautiful smile..his deep brown eyes in which she wants to dive..his broad protective frame..in which she wants to hide herself..

She is totally in captivate of his memories.. No matter how hard she tries to sleep..but its all going in vain..

" Dear mind..kindly stop working... I wanna sleep.." ..she said in utmost irritation.. She lay down sideways and placed the pillow tightly on her ears..

Just then she heard a voice..of someone's foot.. She removed the pillow and sat down on the bed..it was very dark..only moonlight was coming inside her room through the lobby..as she has left that gate open..

She looked there in the lobby..and saw a figure.. She was confused..even terrified.. She moved up from the bed..and walked slowly towards the shadow..when the light falls on the shadow..she was stunned to find him standing in front of him with a big broad smile on his face..

"Tum yaha kya karhe ho?".. She asked in utmost confusion..and he smiled..

" woh mai dekhne aaya tha ki tumhare ghar pe pani ki supply kesi hai?"..he answered very casually making her all confused..

"What nonsense?".. She said in confusion and irritation..

" ab nonsense question ka nonsense answer he milega na..".. He answered after tapping on her forehead while she looked at him..

"Itni raat ko...itna khatra leke ..I won't come to check water supply na..obviously I came here to meet you..stupid.."..he answered sternly and she started looking here and there..

" you shouldn't come here..".. She said to him..with her eyes stick on the floor.. She turned her back to him..and he looked the lobby's gate..and put the curtains down..

It was all dark in the room..she turned around..and collided with his hard frame..which caused a shiver ran down her spines..

"Mujhe andhere se dar lagta hai..".. She said very slowly ..even in that dark..she can feel his eyes on her..he placed his hand on her waist and brought her more closer to him..such close that not even a pair of wind can pass through them..

" aur mujhe tumhe kho Dene se dar lagta hai..".. He told her softly and she can feel the intensity in his eyes.. His bewitching touch on her bare waist was causing havoc inside her..

"Door raho mujhse Manik.. You will get nothing..".. She told him and he tucked the loose strand of her hair behind her ear..she closed her eyes in anticipation ..as his fingers seductively touched her skin..

" I don't even want anything..".. He said in his honest tone and she was loosing bit by bit in his charisma..

"But ..."..she tried to resist but he placed his finger on her lips and shushed her..

" shhh! First listen to me.." ..he said in his calm voice but as soon as his finger touched her petal like lips..she shivered and a unknown pleasure created inside their souls..