5. They confessed!

Nandini's room :

" am sorry Manik..please am sorry..mat jao mujhe chorke please..".. She said while hugging him tightly from his back..

 She said while hugging him tightly from his back

He turned around ..making her free from him..and next he saw tears in those hazel eyes..he instantly cocooned her in his arms..protectively..and she like a butter melt in his arms..

and she like a butter melt in his arms

Manik : "kya bat hai Nandini?.. Ek pal tum mere kareeb aati..dusre he pal door chali jati hoon..bat kya hai Nandini?".. He asked making sure his voice remain soft as she was sobbing in his arms...and he was lovingly caressing her head to soothe her..

Nandini : " am..am..sorry ..".. She said in between her tears all he can feel the pain she has buried inside her soul..

Manik : "Nandini you don't need to be sorry..relax.. Woh relation he kesa jismei ek simple sorry sab kuch theek na kar paaye.."..his heart warming words were providing her much needed solace..

After sometime ..which was like ages ..Manik broke the hug and Nandini unwillingly came out of his peaceful embrace.. The peace she was in search for all her life ..finally she met that peace..and she found it in his embrace..in his arms ..after coming in his arms..she actually forgot everything ..

She looked deep in his eyes ..which is pool of love for her..she just wants to get drown in it..she was looking intently at him..and he cupped her face with his one hand..as his one hand was still on her back..

He very lovingly wiped off her tears ..with the back of his finger..and she was looking at him with love in her eyes..all her life she has craved for this one emotion..love which is showering on her today ..

Nandini : " I love you!" ...she confessed looking straight in his eyes and he now looked at that honesty ..but a fear engulfed inside him ..fear of again loosing..so he just smiled at her ..he didn't said anything..but simply smiled.. It took a minute for her to realize that he is still doubting..