Chapter 4: a Deviation.

~MW~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~MW~~~~MW~~MW~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~MW~~MW

I DO NOT OWN DEATH NOTE, IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED IT’S A “FAN FICTION” IT MEANS IT IS MADE BY FANS AND THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE WHO OWN THE ORIGINAL IDEA AND A FAN MADE THEIR OWN VERSION OF THINGS

~~~~~~~~~~~~MW~~~MW~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~MW~MW~~~~MW~~~~~~MW~~~~MW~~~~~~~

Irene’s Pov

I can’t believw that Azrial was actually right that Light would ask me out. We had a great time together. I told Azrial this but it seemed to annoy her. I decided to take a nap while Azrial said she will be leaving. That is good for her she never really left the house for maybe a year I think.

I woke up late at night. There I saw Azrial with sand. I looked at the time and talked to her about it. I saw her place a few seashell in the aquarium of her. sometimes I don’t get this girl. I asked her what is wrong. I always noticed if something bad is happening in her life she would go to the sea. The sea had once save her so it think she feel safe with it. she talked about something in her plan is going wrong and such. Soon she decided to piss off Misora Naomi. I pity her, she really has no life ever since Beyond left her. it seems that she became dependent on him.

I can’t believe that I am still tired, maybe it’s because of all the things that happened just now.

two days later.

Azrial is out mostly every night, she must be helping L. one night she came home smiling saying that L complimented her bright red eyes when he asked her to remove her contact lenses he said it looks like BB’s. I wonder if it was because she was complimented or because she still have a connection with BB.

I asked Azrial to go out and do a chore for once. She went out and did as she told though something I never expected to see. BB. She then talked to me at the bathroom. I can feel her fear but it wasn’t fear of him but fear for him. She is afraid that she might drag him into the Kira case. She is afraid that he will hate. BB was now shouting and pounding on the door but soon Azrial collected herself again and faced him. I do hope she is able to fix this. But I believe she will be able to do it.

If there is one thing I admired about her is her Strenght, the ability to be broken at a moment then be stronger than before after a few minuites.

~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~A~

Azrial’s POV

earlier

I stretched a bit and brought by bag along with my laptop. Irene’s date was over glad she shut up already. Hell, she is so noisy and fangirlish sometimes. Sigh, I need to get out of this house sometimes.

“Kury, let’s go. I’m going out.” I called out to her.

“what?! I can’t believe it! is that really you Azrial.” She joked.

“oh no! it’s me, Irene. I’m not her because you know she hates crowds but not the outside world.” I replied sarcastically.

“hey, I was just kidding. It has been months since you left the house so I was kinda surprised.”

“really? How long was it actually? I can’t remember the last time I went out.”

“more or less, 18 months. I am glad you can actually get out in the sun. you’re like a vampire. You’re even nocturnal.”

My jaw dropped. 18 months?!  It has already been that long. Stupid Irene taking all of my time. Well anyway at least she has a life unlike me I have no friends, since BB was sent away.