Chapter 7: Meetings

Chapter 7: Meetings

~MW~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~MW~~~~MW~~MW~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~MW~~MW

I DO NOT OWN DEATH NOTE, IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED IT’S A “FAN FICTION” IT MEANS IT IS MADE BY FANS AND THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE WHO OWN THE ORIGINAL IDEA AND A FAN MADE THEIR OWN VERSION OF THINGS

~~~~~~~~~~~~MW~~~MW~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~MW~MW~~~~MW~~~~~~MW~~~~MW~~~~~~

SoichiroYagami’s POV(light’s father, chief superintendent)

We did what L told us and now we are standing outside his hotel room. we are both excited and nervous to be meeting the famous L in person. We knocked at the door and heard a faint answer elling us to come in.

The five of us stood in shock, seeing the man in front of us. He was young man maybe around nineteen. He has an unruly and languid appearance. He stood there, slouching, looking at us. He used his one foot to rub or scratch the other.

“I am L” he said. Then rubbing the back of his neck.

This guy is…… he is somewhat different from what I imagined. Seeing the others were shocked decided to break the awkward silence by introducing my self.

“I’m police superintendent Yagami” I said. Pulling out my badge and id.

The others followed what I did and introduced themselves.

“sorry we were late.” I told him “the five of us-” I was cut off by “L” when he pointed his finger at is in a gun like form and said “bang!”

All of us were shocked at what he did. I was puzzled on why he did such thing.

“what do you think your doing?” Aizawa asked

“if I were Kira, you’d be dead now, Yagami Souichiro-san” he said in a monotone voice. “all Kira needs to kill is a name and a face. You should know that, right? Don’t go around telling people your name needlessly. Let’s value our lives” he soon entered the other room.

We were kind of impressed. We have never thought of that possibility.

“I’ve heard about the faces but did anyone mention he needed names?” Matsuda asked.

“all of the criminals whose names are unkown or were reported incorrectly remained unharmed by kira it was also metioned at the headquarters” I answered.

“let’s not stand around here talking, come this way.”  L said.

All of started walking toward the room he entered.

“please turn off all cellphones, laptop computers, and any other transmission equipments and leave them on the table over there.”L said.

“L, do you think we’d leave our cellphine on and leak our conversation to the outside?” aizawa said.

I personally think L was right. “it’s okay; do as he says” I told him.

“I know he’s been cautious from the start, but does he really trust us or not?”

We did as he told and placed our cellphones on the table.

“no, I just hate it when cellphones ring when I’m talking.” L said as he sits in a strange way. “just as so we’re clear from the beginning. Do not write down anything I say here. Please keep it in your head. Please take a seat anywhere you like.”

We sat down on the sofa and couches that are around the table L is facing.  We looked at him as he poured himself a cup of tea. He took a sip and looked at it. he then put at least eight sugar cubes.