Opening up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Irene's POV

I am now back here in Japan. i hate it when i am dragged back and forth but i really have no say in anything, i really don't get Azrial sometimes. sometimes i wonder how can Azrial fit everything necessary in the computer bag of hers, with the computer and charger also in side. i guess, i am really high maintenance compared to Azrial. Lawliet always say that he likes it when a girls isn't so high maintenance. i wonder if Lawliet is alive. i heard my phone ring while i am inside a taxi, i absentmindedly grabbed it and answered.

"Azrial?" a strangely familiar yet unknown voice said.

i quickly sat up and looked at the phone in my hands. sh*t! it was Azrial's. "um.. hello?"

"are you okay Azrial? you seem a bit off."

think!,think! i need to think of a suitable reply. why is Azrial dozing off during this times, i don't want her to get all moody with me. "it's just Jet lag. i just landed here in Japan."

"mm.." he replied.

"why did you call?" i asked with the best Azrial voice i can give.

"This is the hotel where you will be staying..." he gave the address and hung up.

i gave a sigh. i told the driver the new destination and placed the phone back where it belong. i wonder who that is? it must be L. i shrugged my shoulder and stared outside the window.

Azrial woke up a few minutes later and i told her what happened. she barely cares about what happened she must be still half conscious. i went to the hotel room of Azrial and fixed her thing, knowing she is too lazy to do it herself. i heard a knock at the door and answered it. there was a guy with a panda mask wearing a white long sleeves and faded blue jeans.

"Yes?" i asked.

the guy didn't speak for a minute before stating"you're not Azrial. isn't this her room?"

"wha..?"

"this room is for Azrial." the masked guy stated.

"what makes you think I'm not Azrial?"

"simple, your hair is parted to the Left. your eyes are missing the reddish tint it has when Azrial is wearing black contact lenses. you lack the confident aura she has instead it's warm and friendly. you opened the door with you right hand."

i felt my jaw drop. "you sound like Azrial."

"...."

this is Awkward. very awkward.

"you're Irene aren't you?"

"well. .. um..yes"

"where is Azrial?"

"She is too lazy to set her own things up so she got me to do it. anyway I'll pass the message."

"never mind, I'll come back." he then walked away.

This is too awkward to me. no one ever mistakes me as Azrial. it is always the other way around. i guess Azrial do have friends. i went back to fixing the stuffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azrial' POV

i am having this weird feeling in my stomach. Irene told me that L came to check up on me. then this fuzzy feeling came. now that i am walking with L towards his room to start the investigation, i feel this stupid sensation in my stomach. i guess i am really just not used to this.