I do (Narrative)

I sat still, waiting for the rain to stop.

I have always loved the rain. The scent that it produce as it pours, the dull gray color of the world as it covers the sky.

I loved dancing under it. Running and jumping and singing, playing with its droplets. I love being one with the rain. Because with it, I can be free.

Most people dislike the rain, so when it rains, I'm alone. I'm always alone. And I like it.

I can free myself from the chains the standards of society has casted on me. When I'm with the rain, I can scream and laugh louder than I ever have.

When it rains, I become me.

But what I never expected was how rain becomes us. I never thought that the meeting you while I ran in the rain marks the beginning of my sunlight. That while I drown in my own laughter, your gentle chuckle would pull me out.

And I never imagined that this day would come, where I wore the color of the rain as I walked down the aisle while everything is bright. But what's brightest was your smile. Your gummy smile. Your pale skin that glows beneath your black suit.

And when our hands touch, our souls blend and turned to one. My heart that jumps when I get to say this words that made me like the rain but love the rainbow.

"Yes, I do, Min Yoongi."