fluff 2

You have always love music and it is your dream to write even just one song. But... you jusy don't have the talent for it. Good thing all the greatness for song making went to your boyfriend. Because now, you decided to ask him to teach you how to write a song.

"Writing a song is not that hard, babe. You just have to write what's in here," he said, placing his hand over your heart.

You giggled a little at this. "But, oppa. I really can't write one, even though I really, really wanted to too," you said and pouted.

"You'll get there. Just don't stress yourself so the ideas will flow more freely," Suga said. "How about you think a theme first?"

"Hmm. Okay," you said. "What about love?"

"That's a pretty common one," he mused. "But since it's the easiest, okay then. Let's try it."

You grabbed a pen and paper and looked at him, silently asking what to do next.

"Now, write about what you think about love," he instructed.

You nodded then began to think. A few seconds later, you shook your head in frustration.

"I can't do it, oppa," you cried in frustration.

"Shh... here, let me show you," he said then grabbed your pen.

*Black hair, beautiful eyes

Sweet smile with a delicate laugh

That, for me, is what love is

To stare at your beautiful face

To listen at your gentle voice

You my love makes my world go round...*

You read the short line Yoongi wrote before looking at him.

"Who is this girl with black hair? I'm jealous of her," you said, teasing.

"It's a girl named Y/N and she's the one that makes me write love songs instead of hip hop," he said before leaning in to kiss you lightly.

You felt your heart beat erratically. Butterflies filled your stomach with his words and actions. Hmmm... maybe you can try writing a song about a sugary white guy that made you feel these things. ~end