Chapter 3

My head started to feel numb and tingly. I felt a raging migraine pulse through my scalp. I couldn't go back out there. Are you kidding? I looked around for an escape route. I saw a window and without think, climbed out and jumped. I looked down at how fast and far I was falling. "OH MY GOD I DIDN'T THINK THIS THREW." I said while falling "dear god help me." I said under my breath. Suddenly I wasn't falling. I wasn't moving. I was laying there on the ground as if in late cue pain shot through my back and my sides. Everything went black. I woke up in a strange colourless place. I felt no pain at all. I sat up and stood up. "Woah." I said and music notes came flying threw my mouth painting the white canvas around me. I sang an f sharp and the whole world of white turned into a beautiful place of wonder and meadows to run through. Caves to explore trees of many. I heard a soft humm coming from the cave. I walked to it. The beautiful melody of creativity and beautify. I walked slowly and cautiously into the small opening of the cave. I stepped in and saw what was inside. I beautiful water fall with couulors from the way the glowing light hit the rainbow water fall. I looked around there were rocks glowing in the walls around me. There were ingravings in the wall. 2 names. Zoey and Carrie. My heart sped up. Then I saw her. A fragile beauty. I couldn't believe the beauty coming off her long brown hair. "Welcome me child" se said her voice as soft as silk. "We need to talk." My Heart sped up even more.