Too late. He's gone now.

Hey guys,
This is my first story, so please give me advice! I'm also dutch, and still learning English,so sorry for the mistakes. Also sorry if some of the chapters are on the short side.
Bye xo :)

RANDOM PERSON

"Anything seen from percy?" The question echoed trough Olympus.
The gods all shake their head miserably. Some of them mutered things like 'still not in the underworld' or 'not at camp.'
Poseidon began to sob again, Hestia walked over to poseidon "We will find him brother."
The other gods were looking at poseidon. They had never seen him cry before Percy disappeared.
It was al little bit awkward the first time they saw it. After Percy and poseidon had a huge fight, percy dissapeard. Poseidon hadn't even noticed the first month. But then percy got into some problems with gods which lead to punishment. But after one year poseidon broke down. The sea became grey and wild, like it was sick. Poseidon himself looked pretty bad.
The gods did a lot to cheer poseidon up, but nothing worked. He doesn't even fight athena anymore.
Nico, the son of hades, ran the room in.
He was holding a letter and he had an enormous smile on his face. He waved his hand with the letter like a madman.
"It's from percy."