1 The letter

POSEIDON

I jump up "A letter?

Nico looks at me strangely, with a little bit of fear and anger.

He says that's my fault percy left. It is true, but it's not entirely my fault.

First percy got in a few fights with other campers. I didn't know why he did so difficult.

Then breaks percy up with annabeth. I wish i knew why. Then the rumor was that he spied for gea and Kronos. They said that he wanted to fall in tartarus like he did.

So when he came back after 2 year. He was mad.

He didn't get why we didn't help him out of tartarus.

So we had a huge fight and after that he said he was going back to home ,his mother, Paul and his little sister. After a month it breaks out that they were dead, dead. And percy wasn't seen a month.

What? The apartment was completely destroyed , and there was like everywhere blood.

After this the gods were very very mad. So after half a year the hunters of artemis finally find him. They taught of an excuse to kill him.

There was a meeting on the olympus and we would vote of he dies or not.

When we vote only hades,apollo and Hestia were to let him live.

But Zuse didn't think it was a good punishment to just kill him so he send him to tartarus.

Where he could die like a "hero" he said. It was painfully to see once my favorite son walk to his dead. But percy , he didn't die and after another year in tartarus he dissapeard. Just when we found out he truly didn't kill Sally .Now I know that percy broke up with annabeth because she cheated on him, he got in fights cause he was false accused. They said he did things what he didn't do, that he stole from them,that he had hurt them.

He separated himself from the others because he didn't want to feel the pain they gave him.

And now he's just gone.

Nico's voice brings me back to olympus.

"Yes, it's pretty old.

I think he left it when he leaved from tartarus."

Several people begin to scream.

"ENOUGH!! Nico please do you want to read it out loud ?"

"Eumh ok"

"Hello campers,gods,everyone,

I want to say sorry

I know that new things come and old things go.

You don't keep a doll when it's damaged too.

So I will leave as just like you want.

I just want to say a few thing to several of you guys

One thing i'm still mad and i can't forgive you now maybe later.

But please don't follow me and force me to forgive you.

CHIRON

Chiron you were the best teacher I ever had,

And i'm sad that i can't learn the last things from you.

Your lessons will always follow and help me.

Thank you.

ANNABETH

I know you hope I'll say

'I forgive you and let's be together and go back like it was.'

But i can't say that, I am not as mad as I was,But to many things i've seen,to many things have happened.

Now I'm just very dissapointed in you.

I don't understand why you didn't just said that you didn't like me anymore instead of cheating.

But thanks for the many times you saved even though you couldn't save me this last time.

NICO,THALIA,GROVER

Hello zombie face,pinecone face and goat boy

I hope you know i don't think you have done anything wrong.

Sure you were at last not always nice but I don't left because of you.

Please forgive me and i think i will miss you three the most.

POSEIDON

Hello dad , o wait poseidon.

I am still mad at you I mean you disowned me without a reason and you didn't even vote for my side,I mean I could have died you know!, and I like my life,thank you very much.

But I want you to know 'I will always think of you as dad if you want or not.

Here's riptide , in the envelop,I hope you will give it to a rightfull owner.

TYSON

Hello big brother,

I will miss you I think the most, together with pinecone face,goat boy and zombie face

And I want to say to you that your watch worked and saved my life a few times.

And that you were the best brother ever,peanut butter guy.

Thank you brother and care for Rainbow.

You're the best brother I will ever know and have.

I also want to thank hades,apollo,hestia,chris,clarisse,travis,will,connor....

~ i don't remember al names sorry~ And say them they were all awesome friends.

That's it nico said he had a few tears in his eyes he'd tried to hide them but thalia ran to him gave him a hug. Oh maybe I have to tell you thalia isn't a hunter anymore she is with nico now .

The only thing i heard were sobs, maybe cause their from me .

Uughh, percy why did you have to go?