The attack

~NEXT DAY~

Annabeth pov.

I ran screaming to the big house.

I saw that the seven, some campers, and Alpha,Omega,Alex and Atalanta already stood there.

I let myself catch my breath, "An amry of monsters, 500 i think. They're gonna attack tommorrow." Omega smiled in a creepy way. Let them come. Just make sure you are ready tommorrow." And with that he walks away

I look after him with big eyes. " Don't we have to make a plan or something?"

Alex smiled " no,no, Just wait."

After 10 minutes Alpha suddenly packs a drachma?

"Wait, what are you gonna do?" Nico asks.

I nod i really want to know that as well.

He just let a rainbow appear, wait? How did he do that? Why are they so relaxed?

" are you gonna explain it now or?"

" calm Annie" i tensed, i really don't like it if people call me that."look Omega couldn't sleep tonight, so he has a bad mood.So he is going to sleep. Little does he know that the monsters are planning to kidnap him." He holds his hand up to avoid questions." This are just monsters they don't know how they must bind him in. So if Omega awakes because of those monsters who have some bad chaines chained atound him. He is going to be pissed.See Chaos wanted to. Let you see some of his powers,and gave gim sleeping potion so he will not awake before the monsters ard even by his bed." Alex shivered " it is soo creepy if he does that."

Alpha looks pretty irratated at Alex and goes on " So you're going to see how it is when you have a pissed Omega at your heels."Alex says serious " Nobody but chaos even dears to wake him up from his beauty sleep." Atalanta snickeres. " you know he doesn't sleep so much. He doesn't sleep more than 12 hour in one week. I would be exaclty the same."

" You are alraedy the same." Alex said. "What did you say?" His eyes became big." Nothing, my dear sister, only that i love you more than a monckey a banana." He sounds really pleading.

Atalanta just wanted to say something back when a screen appeard.

Omega lay sleeping with his hood on and masker , ok that's just a little weirs. He didn't wore a shirt. Alpha shakes his head. "He really has to find a cure for that curse."

"What curse?" Ooh he got cursed by big mama on an other planet. No one could see his scars and wounds but him, so no one cam cure him but him. It's really irratating.

"Omg , omega has a eight pack!" Atalanta screams. We look at her. " what he never let us see homself without his shirt, only Alpha has seen him without shirt.and i mean everyone here has just a six pack even alex and Alpha. He's special," when i think about it, it's true, if you're a demigod or god it's not very hard to get a six pack. Simple, you could say, but it's impossible to get a eight pack, even herackes and ares haven't one! Tough nobody knows why. The most of us think because were powerrful we have to do a lot more for a eight pack, wait, why am I thinking this, Stupid ADHD.ok, so he didn't wear a shirt , but he did wear pants, don't worry.

He looked really peacefull, well justhow peacefull you can look when you're chained and some monster are settled around you.

He grunted, the monsters looked at him.

I don't think i really are gonna explain what happened cause it's creepy, let's just say he knows a lot of bad words and you really don't want to wake him, he honors his name as assasin and he is very powerfull.

But again you REALY,REALLY,REALLY DON'T want to wake him.

HEEY SORRY FOR DON'T UPDATING SOO LONG I JUST HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL :(

SO EUMH I KNOW NOT A VERY LONG AND BEAUTIFULL CHAPTER I''M SO SORRY BUT I HOPE TO UPDATE SOON