4. Mad

ATLANTA

I felt kind of bad for telling the story to them. I mean you could see they loved him. I wonder why percy left. And what happened to him to make him emotionless.

It must be awful. We ran to our cabin.Omega would be concerned.i mean we were about 2 hours away.We ran to his special training room. He would probably be slashing dummy's and monsters. It's weird a lot of monsters are afraid of him.After that we knocked on the door we entered the room. I whispered fast to Alex " remember we only have explored the camp."

But when we came in. Omega waited for us. He stood in the middle of the room. "What did you two do?don't lie!" His eyes reflected the light. He looked dangerous and mad.

A little bit behind him in saw stand Alpha.Great, at least he wouldn't kill us.

" we have talked to some campers."Alex said. "About?" Omega asked.

We looked him in the eyes and knew he already knew where we talked about so we whispered" about Percy Jackson"

WHAT!! He breathed deep in and out. You could see he tried to control himself " what did you say to the campers about percy?" The legends and about his last mission with you. And that he died."WHAT" the room began to shake. "Omega, relax." Alpha said." But i don't understand why is it so bad." I said."Because he never died." Alpha said. He widened his eyes as if he just released what he said.the room began to shake and i heard thunder. Suddenly we were outside. Alpha stood before a furious Omega. I respected him that he dared to do that. he was screaming " keep yourself under control. " i saw campers,gods and soldiers ran to us. Omega began to give bright light so couldn't look at him. His aura of power multiplied with three.the earth began o shake harder, the wind began to form a tornado,thunder an lightning flashed down,huge waves rolled and pitch black wings appeard at his back. Wait? Wings? Am i missing something?I blinked.suddenly it stopped. I looked at where Omega stood a second earlier. But now there was only a Alpha who collapsed on the ground.

I ran to him. He seemed ok. Only really tired.What happened? I asked.

Alpha smiled i notice that i could see half of his face he didn't had his mask on!

" You made Omega really really mad he is now in space so he don't let explode the planet.

With that i heard a huge BANG. I saw everyone put their fingers in their ears and felt the earth shake from the blow. I looked to the sky and saw at the middle of the blue sky a sort of light flash like something exploded. Wait, what. I looked at Alpha. He looked to the sky to. " I hope he didn't let anything explode that's important."he said. " you mean th..that Omega did that." I asked alpha." Yeah, but i have seen worse. One time he et explode a whole galaxy. He was very mad back then." Everyone looked at Alpha to see if he was sarcastic. But Alpha looked death serious. I must admit i became a little bit afraid of Omega. Then i heard Omega's voice " great, Alpha,Atalanta and Alex you own me a new unbreakable room.Now Only Alpha was surprised maybe because he was the only one who knows which room it was.

"What you have broken your unbreakable room? But dude that can't that just can't!!"

"You wanna see it?" Omega asked.Alpha just shook is head. And looked like he was about to faint.Omega turned to the rest of the people. I'm sorry for the damage. He capped in his hands. I looked around me and the trees, houses everything went back to how it was.

Wow.

" So i'm a little tired it's hard to keep myself under control when i'm really mad.Commanders i want you train with the soldiers in the training room in the cabin. Here are the plans or training,partners and exercises. After two hours in my office." O shit his office this does't sound good.With that he vanished.