16/07/16

A/N: This is all in Angie's POV.

/
/

We were at the airport and German held my waist protectively.
German was a bit stressed, for some reason. I saw it in the way he looked at me and his arms were shaking slightly around me. 

But, he wasn't the only one shaking. I was shaking too because I'm scared of hights! 

I pretended to not notice that he was shaking but he did notice that I was shaking too. He turned around to face me and took my hand. He pulled me closer to him so he could give me a hug. 

His grip on me was a bit insecure though, I'll ask him about that later.

German asked why I was shaking.

-"It's nothing... I'm just.. I'm.. yeh.. Let's not talk about this German.. I don't want to miss the.. shoofff and the weee.." Whilest I was saying that I pretended to be an airplane. Probably out of stress...!

German smiled and chuckled at my actions.

-"Angie, could it be that you're afraid of hights?" German asked. "WHUUTT, no...why would you think that?". German raised his eyebrows at me which made me say "Okay, I'm maybe a little bit afraid of hights".

German took my hand and said "Don't worry angel everything will be alright!" and a little smile appears on my face.

"guys, I don't wanna disturb you but I think our plane is about to leave in 5 minutes!" Tini said while interupting our special moment.

"How do you know that?" German asked stressful. Tini pointed at a sign. "Maybe because of that sign there!" She said frustrated. When we saw the sign we all started running towards the gate but it was already to late. We missed our plane to Italy. The question now is How are we going to get there in time?

Tini called Eloisa to tell her that we missed our plane and that we will arrive later. 

German sat down on a chair and frustatedly put his head in his hands. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him to calm him down. 

After two hours of waiting, we finally arrived in Italy. Thank God...

When we arrived at Isabella's house, Tini inmediately went to Eloisa, Miranda, Saúl, Raúl and Roko. 

Isabella came out and when she saw us, she ran towards German and hugged him tightly. German smiled as she hugged him and hugged  her back. I felt a bit awkward, seeing them hugging. But they were old friends, right? So I can't blame him. When they finally broke their hug, Isabella hugged me quickly too.

'Ciao my friends! How did your trip go?' She asked.

"Well... We had some trouble, cuz we missed our plane. But we're here now!" German cheered. He seemed so happy all at once...

Isabella and German walked inside while I was still standing there. He didn't even notice that I wasn't following them. "GERMAN WAIT". I ran after them but they just entered the room and I got a door slammed in my face. I decided to walk to the balcony from tini and tried to get her attention since she was busy talking with the guys. "TINI!!" I yelled, no respond. 

I waited for 10 minutes in the cold weather while it was getting dark already. My legs were freaking cold and it started to rain. I ran to the window and slammed on it trying to get German's attention.

After slamming on the window for 2 minutes he finally heard me and looked through the window and saw me standing there all wet and cold. He opened the window and helped me climb through it. 

I was freezing cold and I almost couldn't move. German kept saying that he was sorry and tried to warm me up. He put his arm around me and lovingly carresed my back. For this moment I felt loved by him again. Isabella saw me and gave me a blanket and offered me hot chocolate. 

I felt save again. First I thought that they abandoned me but now I just think they didn't noticed me being outside. I'm just glad that German still care about me and that I can always count on him!

Tini came in with the guys and saw me sitting there all wet. She ran to me and asked what happened. 

"I tried to call you though but you didn't hear me. I also tried to call you with my phone but I didn't had any service so....yeah" Tini looked at me shocked and said "I'm SOOOO sorry Angie...Really.." but I knew she really felt sorry for me but it was kinda my fault so I can't blame her for not hearing me. 

After 10 minutes of hugging German I was fully warmed up.  The guys amuzed me with their new music they made. This might me the unluckiest day of the week but it actually turned out real well.